|Load movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream). Protect movies. Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Do all this and more with... TFlashPlayerControl!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:49|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- F-IN-BOX, Delphi Edition 3.4 Load movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream). Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Do all this and more with... TFlashPlayerControl!
- FlashPlayerControl 2.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully supported! Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from memory.
|Show all author software|
TFlashPlayerControl is a Delphi / Builder / VCL component to enhance Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but instead provides a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code. Thus, it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX limitations. Features at a glance: 1. Load Flash movies from any TStream descendant (TResourceStream, TMemoryStream, etc.) 2. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! 3. Flash Transparency is fully supported 4. Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) from stream 5. Enable/disable flash sounds 6. Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame 7. Write code which is compatible with any version of Flash (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8). Using the component, you can load any Flash movie from any stream object. No temporary files! Load any movie on-the-fly from any supported source. For example, you can put one or more Flash movies in the resource section of your application and then load it from the exe! That's the portability and power of TFlashPlayerControl! By default, the component will use the swflash.ocx/flash.ocx that's already installed on the system. The component can alternatively use any swflash.ocx/flash.ocx that you provide it with using any supported source. Using this method, your application will work even if Flash Player ActiveX doesn't exist on the target system. With TFlashPlayerControl, hassling with Flash Player ActiveX installation issues is a thing the past! Demos, complete with source code, are provided! One of the problem with Flash programming is that you have to control what version of Flash you are using. For example, the property "Stacking" exists only in Flash 5 but doesn't exist in later revisions. TFlashPlayerControl automatically detects which Flash version is being used and prevents failure if access to nonexistent properties or methods is attempted.
AllowScriptAccess, transparency, AlignMode, component, EmbedMovie, DeviceFont, BGColor, delphi, transparent, builder, FrameNum, FlashVars, BackgroundColor, flash.ocx, flash8, activex, swflash.ocx, flash, Base, macromedia, translucency, movie, borland, vcl
A standard Windows PC
New in 2.2: External API is fully supported.
| Freeware alternatives TFlashPlayerControl 2.2|
| Free Download TFlashPlayerControl 2.2 from flashplayercontrol.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0 Load movies directly from memory. Protect movies. Create Flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even if the Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully
|Find all software similar on TFlashPlayerControl 2.2|
- Macromedia roll out Flash Lite 1.1 Macromedia have announced that version 1.1 of the Flash Lite Player profile for mobile phones is now available. The new version supports the W3C standard SVG Tiny (SVG-T), as well as network connectivity, improved audio and API's which allow Flash content
- Borland folding C++Builder into Delphi Borland Software in 2005 plans to fold its C++Builder developer tool line into the company’s Delphi IDE tool family for Windows application development, thus answering the question about what the company had planned to do with the technology.
|Find all news similar on TFlashPlayerControl 2.2|