Axence NetTools 188.8.131.5203 ( View screenshot )
|FREE set of professional network tools: NetWatch - network monitoring, alerting; WinTools lists exhaustive system info from Windows computers; port/network scanner; NetStat lists local connections; TCP/IP workshop; ping; trace; lookup; SNMP browser.|
Apr 5, 2014 16:37:13|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Axence nVision 184.108.40.20644 Comprehensive network management: network monitoring and visualization; hardware and software inventory (license audit, fixed assets); user monitoring; data protection; helpdesk (trouble ticket database, chat); alerts, reports, corrective actions.
|Show all author software|
A world-class tool for network scanning, monitoring and administration:
- NETWATCH: multiple host availability and response time monitoring; notifications (e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues; current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets; data export to XML, HTML, TXT; monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets, percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others; monitoring of any TCP port;
DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes; host export/import; support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- NETWORK, PORT and SERVICE SCANNER: discovering the machines connected to the given network; identification of services running on discovered devices; operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services; detecting open ports at the determined address
- WINTOOLS: view of launched processes and services; remote register editor and Windows event log view; HDD, RAM and CPU details; custom queries based on WMI protocol
- TCP/IP WORKSHOP and SNMP BROWSER: diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection; diagnosing non-standard protocols; effective view of information available via SNMP; MIB file compiler
- TRACEROUTE: geographic host map; information on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets; information on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address; detection of suspicious connections
- NETSTAT - list of inbound and outbound connections and open ports; LOCAL INFO - tables with local configuration details: TCP/UDP stats; LOOKUP - DNS and WHOIS records; BANDWIDTH - network bandwidth test; NETCHECK - LAN hardware and wiring quality check.
Axence NetTools is freeware. A short registration process is all you need to do to be fully eligible to use it, even for commercial purposes.
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
network monitoring, network administration, network management, network tools, network utilities, administration tools, host monitoring, alerts, ping, network diagnostics, trace, traceroute, lookup, network scanner, port scanner, SNMP, bandwidth
Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8; System Administrator Rights
- a few fixes and optimizations
| Find last version of Axence NetTools|
| Free Download Axence NetTools 220.127.116.1103 from cdn01.axencesoftware.com|