Input Director is designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems set up at home. Using Input Director, position the monitors of your systems side-by-side and then you can control them via one keyboard/mouse.
Description: Input Director is designed for those folks that have two (or more) Windows systems set up at home. Using Input Director, you can position the monitors of your systems side-by-side and then control all of them via one keyboard/mouse. To transition which system you're controlling is as simple as moving the cursor off the screen on one system and it'll pop up on the next screen (similar to a multi-monitor setup) or via a hotkey combo.
Input Director also lets you share clipboard contents, so you can copy from one machine, switch over to another and then paste. This also works for files that are in network shared directories.
New features include:
* Can auto-switch between master and slave roles allowing you to use any mouse/keyboard to control any system
* Can right-click on a file in Windows Explorer and choose to open it on any computer running Input Director
* Can bind a keyboard key (e.g. volume key) to a specific system regardless of which system is being directed
* Improved communications mode to better support unreliable Wireless networks
* Horizontal scrollwheel actions are now supported
* Can setup a hotkey to re-scan slaves
* Can set up a single hotkey (e.g. scrolllock) as a toggle to enable/disable screen-edge transitions
* Can shutdown just the slaves or the slaves and master from the right-click context-menu
* Clears the 'Shared Clipboard' if the system that owns that data is shutting down
* Increased the maximum monitors supported on a single system to 10
* Improved keyboard layout translation support
* Fixed bug which would block transitions from a Vista/Win7 master
* Fixed bug that blocked file copy/pastes from a Win7 master
* Fixed bug that could cause transitions to occur 1" from the monitor edge