|Tired of typing the same text over and over? Stop! Flashpaste can help! With Flashpaste, a user "programs in" frequently used addresses, e-mail text blocks, HTML codes, words, phrases and paragraphs. Now you can paste text anywhere.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlashDeli 3.2 FlashDeli (Flash Delivery) is an instant messaging system for your LAN or intranet. FlashDeli gives you an ability to easily exchange messages with your colleagues and neighbors. It will give you a solid boost in office productivity.
- LanDiscovery 1.0 The program helps browsing your LAN, that consists of many computers.In the program you see the list of computers, present in the network, and the list of available 'shares' on specified computer.
|Show all author software|
Tired of typing the same text over and over? Stop! Flashpaste can help!
Flashpaste is a new breed of text copying utility. The Windows clipboard is enough for
most computer users but writers, coders, and developers need a more powerful, easily
customizable and practical tool. Flashpaste is all that, and more.
Flashpaste has two key features. The first is smart text insertion. While writing e-mails
or creating documents, people frequently copy and paste the same words, phrases,
greetings, e-mail addresses and URLs. This is especially true for those who provide
technical support via e-mail, because most questions have already been asked and answered
numerous times. Flashpaste is also a handy tool for web developers and web designers to
easily copy and paste repeated strings of HTML code.
How does it work?
With Flashpaste, a user "programs in" frequently used addresses, e-mail text blocks, HTML
codes, words, phrases and paragraphs. Then, the material can be inserted by just pressing
a hotkey to launch a selection list, and choosing the desired item to insert.
Flashpaste can also be used to create macros, strings that are either replaced or
processed by an application. Using macros, you can paste current time and date, insert
commands that emulate pressing the Tab or Enter keys, and more.
Flastpaste also offers a clipboard history. While the standard Windows clipboard inserts
only the last copied text segment, Flashpaste records all recently copied words, numbers
and phrases, allowing easy reuse. This feature eliminates repeated copying and pasting,
and is tremendously useful for software developers and writers.
What can Flashpaste do for me?
- Saves time
- Eliminates repetitive retyping of the same text over and over
- Helps to avoid typos
Paste text, clipboard, Instant paste, clipboard utilities, insert text, insertion, clipboard history, text
* Added: Hot Key Label feature now work inside the %List()% macro.
* Added: When you open main window from a string selection dialog, the active string is automatically selected for edition.
* Fixed: problems when moving string up/down in the tree.
* Improved: Some other small changes
| Find last version of Flashpaste|
| Freeware alternatives Flashpaste 4.6|
| Free Download Flashpaste 4.6 from flashpaste.com|