|Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers. Edit pictures using eCover Engineer's build in image editor and take advantage of almost 100 free templates.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:10|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Computer Security 1.5 Keep your computer's content protected! Lock your personal applications, crypt and hide your files, send them through self-extract packages or secure delete them beyond recovery.
- Adolix Outlook Express Backup 3.0 The easiest way to backup email data (emails, accounts, signatures, address book, settings, message rules and blocked senders lists) from Top Email Clients (Outlook Express,MS Outlook). It can also backup Firefox Bookmarks and I.E. favourites.
|Show all author software|
Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers. Edit pictures using eCover Engineer's build in image editor and use one of our 100 free templates.
- Can create ecovers for software box, ebooks, magazines, notebooks, business cards, screenshots, vista software box and VHS tape
- Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
- High image quality
- Ability to import BMP, JPG, GIF, PSD and other file formats
- Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the software box
- Ability to rotate, roll and resize the cover
- Camera rotation / movement. Users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Light source rotation / movement. Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Shadow effect
- Ability to specify floor's texture and background color
- Ability to show / hide the shadow and the light source
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the cover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Save and open templates using buttons from the menu.
- Export your work as BMP, JPG and PNG with transparency
- Send your work by email.
- Boxes and ebooks can be rotated with mouse (camera rotation)
- Added Distance scroll bar to Camera position
- Added Refresh button to Image window
- eCover Engineer announces you if a new template was added to our online template repository
- Settings to customize your ebook: interior spine color, ebook rear shape
- Customize settings for DVD and CD covers: angle and distance to background
- Multi language support
- Works with Windows 7
and many more...
ecover, software box, ebook cover, ecover generator, cd cover, dvd cover, templates, ebook creator, free cover, rotate, image editor
P III 900 Mhz, 50 Mb space, 3D video card
- some minor fixes for Vista and Win7
| Freeware alternatives eCover Engineer 6.3.1|
| Free Download eCover Engineer 6.3.1 from adolix.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- 3D eBook Shot 2.00 3D eBook Shot is a virtual packaging design tool. It transforms your artwork into a 3D book in real time using the full power of your PCâ€™s graphics hardware, allowing you to
- eCover 3D 1.0 Award winning ebook cover software that creates unlimited covers for your ebooks, CD, DVD and software boxes. Download the fully-functional free trial. Exclusive special effects
|Find all software similar on eCover Engineer 6.3.1|