|dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.|
Nov 3, 2017 21:27:13|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
*Flexible Connectivity. dotConnect for MySQL can operate in Direct mode without MySQL client library and in Client mode with usage of libmysql.dll.
*Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for MySQL has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, a and much more.
*MySQL Advanced Features. Support dotConnect for MySQL allows developers to harness full capabilities of the MySQL server. dotConnect for MySQL supports such MySQL- specific features as secure SSL and SSH connections, embedded server, compression protocol, HTTP tunneling and others.
*ORM Support dotConnect for MySQL offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. It offers you advanced support for Model-First and Database-First design approaches and flexible T4 template-based code generation for the model. dotConnect for MySQL supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect. dotConnect for MySQL supports such Entity Framework features as Entity Framework Spatials, Code First, Code First Migrations.
*Workflow Foundation Support. Provides support for MySQL Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking.
*BIS Support. dotConnect for MySQL supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
*Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2, Sync Framework
*MS SQL Server 2016 is supported n SSIS DataFlow components
mysql, mysql net, ado.net, mysql odbc, data provider, mysql data access, mysql c#, mysql vb net, mysql connector/net, mysqlclient, mysql connector, asp net, mysql entity framework, code first migration, Entity Framework Spatials, entity framework 7
.NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 installed
- .NET Standard 2.0 is supported
- .NET Core 2.0 is supported
- .NET Standard 2.0 compatible assemblies are added to the Devart.Data and Devart.Data.MySql NuGet packages
- Distributed transactions are supported
| Find last version of dotConnect for MySQL|
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for MySQL 8.10|
| Free Download dotConnect for MySQL 8.10 from devart.com|