|dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built on ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies.|
Jul 24, 2014 17:08:40|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.2 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Flexible Connectivity
dotConnect for MySQL can operate in Direct mode without MySQL client library and in Client mode with usage of libmysql.dll.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for MySQL has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, a and much more.
* MySQL Advanced Features. Support dotConnect for MySQL allows developers to harness full capabilities of the MySQL server. dotConnect for MySQL supports such MySQL- specific features as secure SSL and SSH connections, embedded server, compression protocol, HTTP tunneling and others.
* ORM Support dotConnect for MySQL offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. It offers you advanced support for Model-First and Database-First design approaches and flexible T4 template-based code generation for the model. dotConnect for MySQL supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1, NHibernate, and LinqConnect - Devart's own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL. dotConnect for MySQL supports such Entity Framework features as Entity Framework Spatials, Code First, Code First Migrations.
* Workflow Foundation Support. Provides support for MySQL Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking.
* BIS Support. dotConnect for MySQL supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
* Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2
* Sync Framework Support
mysql, mysql net, ado.net, mysql odbc, data provider, mysql data access, mysql connectivity, mysql c#, mysql vb net, mysql connector/net, mysqlclient, mysql connector, asp net, entity framework, code first migration, Entity Framework Spatials
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and above
- The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity and ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is added
- CTR encryption mode for SSH connections is supported
- The 'keep alive' parameter is added to the connection string
- MySqlUtils class is added
| Find last version of dotConnect for MySQL|
| Freeware alternatives dotConnect for MySQL 8.3|
| Free Download dotConnect for MySQL 8.3 from devart.com|