Description: ID AntiPopup is a very useful program created to block and prevent unwanted pop-ups from showing on your computer's screen. It allows you to choose popup windows that you wish to see and the ones you want to disregard.
- Blocks unwanted pop-ups
- Shows popup windows at request
- Prevents harmful PC attacks
- Automatically removes re-tracked popups
- Searches for dangerous popup windows
- Blocks or unblocks popups that will show-up when surfing over the Internet. ID AntiPopup can disable all popups from interfering with you viewing a certain web-site and can also enable you to see them.
- ID AntiPopup stores a list of all pop-ups that have been prevented from showing on your computer's screen and automatically deletes them when encountered. You can view and modify this list at any times.
- Allows you to keep two different lists: a white and a black one. On the white listed items, you can introduce the address of an allowed popup window and under the black listed items you can add a popup to be blocked.
- Prevents attacks directed at your computer via popups. Some popup windows have dangerous content that will harm your computer unless they are stopped at entrance.
- Searches and monitors various popups in quest for harmful or useless ones. Using different search engines, ID AntiPopup detects corrupt popup windows and will prevent them from showing on your computer's screen.
- ID AntiPopup has a simple, easy to use graphic interface, requires a minimum of space on your disk and scans quickly and efficiently for all popup threats.
SHIELD Privacy Act introduced US Representatives Kentrick Meek and Jim Turner, Democratic members of the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, introduced the Strengthening Homeland Innovation by Emphasizing Liberty, Democracy, and Privacy Act (also known as the SHIELD Privacy .
Firefox Tests Beefed-up Popup Blocker The Mozilla Foundation is testing a patch to its Firefox browser that puts the kibosh on popup ads which have been slipping through the open-source browser's blocker.