Network Protocols Map Poster v5 All network protocols, All operating systems, All on one chart! A "must have" for all networking professionals! An easy to use training tool for IT students. A unique marketing tool for IT hardware, software and services vendors.
Network Troubleshooting Analyzer CAPSA 7.1 Packet Analyzer CAPSA Pro edition is an advanced sniffing tool with powerful protocol decodes capabilities. It captures and analyze all traffic transport over both Ethernet and WLAN network with results displayed in simple English.
Description: Designed for IT and computer professionals and technology educators and students, this Unix-like (including Linux) Operating Systems map illustrates Unix-like OS framework and kernel architecture. It also includes popular shell and filesystem structure. A comprehensive distribution chart and timeline for main Unix like OS is also included.
* A comprehensive reference chart on Unix and Unix-like (such as Linux) operating systems.
* An easy to use training tool for computer students to get an overall picture of Unix OS architecture and historic development.
* Illustration of Unix-like (including Linux) operating system framework and kernel architectre.
* Main distributions of Unix-like OS and their development timelines.
* Popular Unix shells and filesystem structure.
* A unique marketing tool for IT hardware, software and services vendors for leads generation and a promotional gift to their partners and customers.
* Designed by experts with decades of experience in IT and computing industries.
RonyaSoft Poster Designer 2.01.26 RonyaSoft Poster Designer is a software for quick and easy design and printing of posters, banners and signs. Motivational, wanted, movie, magazine cover, advertisement, for sale
Unix Quick Guide 2009 Designed for everyone using Unix operating systems, this Unix quick guide covers all daily used Unix features and options, provides quick tips and solutions for common Unix
Mac OS X, BSD Unix top security survey London-based mi2g Intelligence Unit on Monday released a report that says Mac OS X and Berkeley Standard Derivative (BSD) Unix are the "world's safest and most secure 24/7 online computing environments." Linux operating systems offer the worst track recor
Revisiting the GUI Admin Debate Some Linux and Unix purists frown on administration from anything but the command line, insisting that a GUI could open security holes and create additional memory and processing overhead.