|Folder Color icon set is a must-have for any computer user who has lots of folders and would like to organize them for faster search and quick retrieval. The set of 36 color coded folder icons to mark out file folders to make folders easier to spot.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:42|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows CE, Unix, Palm OS, Mac OS|
click for full size
More author software:
- Folder Marker - Changes Folder Icons 1.4 This utility lets you change folder icon (mark folders) by priority (high, normal, low), project completeness level (done, half-done, planned) and type of information stored in them (work, important, temp and private files).
- Web Form SPAM Protection 1.5.2 Web Form SPAM Protection is a utility to protect forms from being scanned, analyzed and used to send SPAM emails. It encodes form source code, so that form spiders can't work with it and can't use it to send SPAM emails.
|Show all author software|
Folder Color icon set is a must-have for any computer user who has lots of folders and would like to organize them for faster search and quick retrieval. The set of 36 color coded XP folder icons can be used to mark out file folders to make folders easier to spot.
With Microsoft Windows, you have a FREE way to change a folder color. You just need colored folder icons. This is what you get downloading this icon set. This set of 36 color coded folder icons includes any colors you may wish to color folder. Starting from Red and finishing by Black.
How to change folder colors in the standard Windows way:
1. First, you should select and right-click the folder
2. Secondly, select Properties from the drop-down menu
3. Thirdly, select Customize tab in the dialog
4. Then click on Change Icon… button
5. Select an icon from the suggested list
6. And change the icon by clicking on OK and then Apply button
Hem. Six steps to change a folder icon are too many!
Hopefully, there is one small utility that can do the same in a very different manner than Windows, actually in ONE click, and users will have a better choice of options and icons. The utility is called Folder Marker and it can be downloaded at . With Folder Marker folder icons can be changed ON THE FLY from the right-click menu of a folder.
Color code folders to make them easy to find!
Folder, Folder color, foldermarker, colorize, colorizer, icon, customize, customise, custom, change, replace, shift, desktop, folders, shell, system, program, tool, create, download, any, settings, support, 32 bit, 32bit, Windows 9x, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP
| Free Download Folder Color Icon Set 1.0 from foldermarker.com|