|Get rid of duplicate and similar images automatically! Image Comparer scans your entire collection of digital pictures, analyzes their contents and locates files that look alike, allowing you to pick the
best shot. Highlight image differences!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:08|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- All My Books 4.8 Organize your collection of paper books into an electronic library. Add books easily without typing full details: All My Books gets information about the book from the Internet automatically. Track loaners and locate every book in just seconds.
- Audio Comparer 1.7 Automatically find duplicate or similar audio files of different formats incl MP3, WMA, OGG. Lets you to keep only the best quality recordings with automatic low quality duplicates identified or removed. Powerful, search by actual sound not tags etc
|Show all author software|
Automatically compare digital pictures, find duplicates and highlight image differences.
Have you tried showing a set or a large collection of digital snapshots to a friend or relative? Weren't they underwhelmed and a little bored by the number of all too similar shots of the same subject?
Get rid of the duplicates automatically! Image Comparer scans your entire collection of images, analyzes their contents and locates files that look alike.
Manually locating similar images may be fine if you have a just dozen images. But what if you have a hundred? If you do it by hand, it'll take you quite a while. If you are like most digital shooters,
you probably have several hundred or even a few thousand digital pictures stored in various folders. Locating and removing duplicates can easily become a time-consuming nightmare, and may eventually even
take away the fun of taking pictures.
Difficult lighting and exposure problems, camera shake and digital noise can pollute your images. If you encounter difficult shooting conditions, you are probably taking a few duplicates with somewhat
different settings. Selecting the best shot out of a few duplicates is relatively easy, but what if you have hundreds of duplicate shots? Your viewers won't be overly impressed to see a dark shot, a
blurry shot, and then just the perfect one followed by an overexposed view.
Image Comparer analyzes your digital images and automatically selects the best shot out of the many duplicates, allowing you to move or delete duplicate images in a couple of mouse clicks.
Unlike similar products, Image Comparer does not just look for exact duplicates. Instead, it analyzes and recognizes an image's content, and groups pictures that look alike. You can specify the level of
similarity that is sufficient to consider pictures to be duplicates. View them in pairs or see the top ten similar images and keep the best one!
Image comparison, image utility, image duplicate, duplicate locator, duplicate finder, image similarity, similar images, image difference
- added: favorite folders for automarking feature when results are in tree view mode
- added: Swedish and Romanian translations
- added: ability to rename selected image in the gallery or in the "Top 10 similar" list
- added: automarking wizard for the "Results as a tree" mode
| Find last version of Image Comparer|
| Freeware alternatives Image Comparer 3.8|
| Free Download Image Comparer 3.8 from bolidesoft.com|