|VSdocman is a tool for commenting and the automatic generation of class documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files. It automatically creates MSDN-like documentation, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- VBdocman 2.25 Generates documentation from VB source files. It parses source code and automatically creates table of contents, index, topics, cross-references and context sensitive help in CHM, HLP, HTML, RTF, XML and others. It works as Visual Basic Add-In.
|Show all author software|
VSdocman is a tool for commenting and the quick automatic generation of class documentation from your C# and VB .NET source code files. It is ideal tool for you if you create .NET component, control, application, smart device or web site (ASP .NET) projects.
VSdocman parses the Visual Basic .NET and C# projects and automatically creates MSDN-like documentation with the table of contents, index, topics, cross-references, IntelliSense and F1 context sensitive help.
With VSdocman you can:
* Add and use standard XML comments or JavaDoc comments in your .NET source code.
* Take advantage of its sophisticated WYSIWYG comment editor which helps you write your XML comments.
* Easily insert clickable class diagrams, tables, lists, pictures, links and other formatting directly in your source code.
* Generate professional documentation in multiple and localizable output formats - HTML, CHM, MS Help Viewer, Help2, RTF, Help & Manual, XML.
* Fully integrate generated help into VS help system.
* Generate documentation in command line mode.
* Easily deploy Help2 documentation to the target computers using accompanied royalty-free command-line utility.
VSdocman works as an add-in with MS Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003/2005/2008/2010. You will get your API reference with just single mouse click. In large projects, VSdocman will save many days of boring tedious work.
* All in one . You can create complex comments, generate documentation and then deploy and register it.
* Professional documentation of your components can be created in seconds for your customers or co-developers.
* Consistency. All changes in the code are automatically reflected in newly generated documentation.
* Documentation in various formats can be generated with a few mouse clicks and you have documentation in all supported formats in a few minutes.
* Efficient communication within the team, especially when version control (e.g. SourceSafe) is used.
html, xml, Csharp, .NET, documenter, VSdocman, Visual Basic, documentor, commenter, Add-In, generate, C#, documentation, class, ASP, help, help 2, comments, VB, comment editor, sandcastle, rtf, ndoc, chm
Visual Studio .NET
Added possibility to create custom additional help topics and other improvements.
| Find last version of VSdocman|
| Freeware alternatives VSdocman 5.1|
| Free Download VSdocman 5.1 from helixoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
|Find all software similar on VSdocman 5.1|
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
- In Brief: PowerBasic makes upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers PowerBasic, a provider of enterprise programming tools, is offering a competitive upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers who may feel abandoned by Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Visual Basic 6 and earlier versions. To ease their migrati
|Find all news similar on VSdocman 5.1|