WordWinder is a 3D puzzle word game that challenges your vocabulary skills with multiple modes of play and difficulty. The game combines aspects of a crossword puzzle and Boggle in a fierce race to beat the clock and score the biggest words.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Description: WordWinder is an innovative 3D puzzle word game that is easy to get into and hard to master.
The idea of the game is simple - fill out the box structure with any words that fits to complete the level. Once a word has been accepted it can't be changed. Where the words cross the letter must be the same. To your help you can use any letter and write words from a large dictionary. You can also rotate the structure in 3D to see it from other angles.
Each game consists of 15 levels selected from a large pool of handcrafted levels and are differently configured every time to ensure that each game is unique.
Demo Version Features:
- One hour unlimited access!
- Relax with the untimed Thinker mode or turn up the heat with the Clock and Pulse modes
- Listen to comments from the quirky in-game commentator
The registered version brings you the following features and benefits:
- A pool of more than 200 varible levels
- Unlimited play that will last many, many hours
- Beginner, Adept, Expert and Master challenge levels
- All advertisements removed!
- FREE support and free access to any upcoming patches
Microsoft Word And Excel Employed As Systems Interfaces Built on a service-oriented architecture, Meridian Systems' impending Proliance life-cycle-management software upgrade lets users tap in via Word and Excel 2003. Those without Office 2003 can access system programs through a Web interface.