NJStar Chinese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows. It also includes a powerful English-Chinese/Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
NJStar Chinese Pen 2.60 NJStar Chinese Pen allows user to input Chinese text by drawing Chinese character on computer screen. It can also read each written character and/or a block of highlighted Chinese text in Mandarin pronunciation.
NJWIN CJK Viewer 1.96 NJWIN allows user to read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
Description: NJStar Chinese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and print Chinese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Chinese system. It also includes a powerful English-Chinese/Chinese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup. Pro or higher edition of the software also have handwriting recognition (draw Chinese character with mouse pointer) and Chinese Mandarin â€śpu tong huaâ€ť text-to-speech functions.
0. New: Support openning and saving of Chinese file name.
1. Cut-paste Chinese text between email, web pages or other Chinese sources and NJStar for Chinese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
2. Extensive Chinese language learning functions such as Study List, Chinese Word Annotation, Convert Hanzi to Pinyin, Hanzi of the day, and Hanzi Information;
3. Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
4. More than 20 Chinese input methods including Pinyin and English-Chinese methods;
5. True Type Chinese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
6. Chinese hand-writing recognition and Mandarin text-to-speech pronunciation are avaiable in Professional versions.
7. Chinese character vertical printing;
8. Type/edit Chinese and English on the same line;
Declan's Chinese Dictionary 1.0 Declan's Chinese Dictionary uses the 20,000 word CEDICT Chinese-English dictionary database. Both the GB (Simplified) and Big5 (Traditional) versions of the databases can be used
NJStar Japanese WP 5.30 NJStar Japanese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and prints Japanese text on normal English or western Windows. It also includes a powerful English-Japanese/Japanese-English
'Blog' Tops U.S. Dictionary's Words of the Year A four-letter term that came tosymbolize the difference between old and new media during thisyear's presidential campaign tops U.S. dictionary publisherMerriam-Webster's list of the 10 words of the year.