|With GameBoost your internet connection will be upgraded to allow you to download music, movies and files much faster, your computer will also be optimized to run games faster, changes made to Windows will help improve frames per second.|
Jun 16, 2017 21:12:44|
32 ( -6 -18.75% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Throttle 188.8.131.527c Throttle instantly upgrades your computer and modem to download files faster, browse the web faster and play games without lag. Throttle is one of the best internet acceleration software products and works with Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios internet.
- GameGain 184.108.40.2067c GameGain instantly increases the performance of your computer and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer is capable of. With a few clicks of the mouse, you will notice an increase in frames per second, smooth game play and less lag.
|Show all author software|
GameBoost sets the standard for PC gaming and internet optimization software. GameBoost instantly increases the performance of your computer and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer and internet connection is capable of. With many of the latest PC games requiring high hardware requirements to have a suitable gaming experience, it is important to optimize your computer's performance. Windows is a general operating system which is used for many tasks; it is not optimized for gaming. With GameBoost and a few clicks of your mouse, you will notice an increase in frames per second, smooth game play and less latency and lag during multiplayer gaming. GameBoost makes several Windows registry and system changes to increase the performance of your current gaming hardware; this allows you to play the most recent games without having to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade your hardware. These changes made to your computer improve memory usage, how foreground applications are prioritized with the CPU, hard drive access read and write speeds, how fast graphics can display on your screen, the overall speed of your internet connection and latency. GameBoost does not make changes, no patches and no modifications to games themselves, thus no anti-cheat detection software considers our software cheating software and you will not be banned from those gaming networks. GameBoost also improves the speed of your internet connection; these system changes work with all internet connections such as Cable, DSL, U-Verse, Fios and dial-up. If you notice during multiplayer gaming that you are getting long pings and lag, GameBoost can help improve the speed of your connection. GameBoost makes several Windows registry changes to improve how networking packets are transmitted and received, we increase the buffer sizes which allows data to be transmitted and processed faster on your computer, allowing games and downloading files to work much faster.
pc, game, internet, video, cpu, boost, speed, tweak, overclock, error, bug, crash, faster, dsl, cable, satellite, fios, u-verse, dial-up
Pentium 90+ Mhz or Compatible
Update to block pirated serial numbers.
| Find last version of GameBoost|
| Freeware alternatives GameBoost 220.127.116.117c|
| Free Download GameBoost 18.104.22.1687c from pgware.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- GameBoost Downloader 22.214.171.1242 With GameBoost your internet connection will be upgraded to allow you to download music, movies and files much faster, your computer will also be optimized to run games faster
- PCSwift 126.96.36.1997c With PCSwift your internet connection will be upgraded to allow you to download music, movies and files much faster, your computer will also be optimized to run faster, changes
|Find all software similar on GameBoost 188.8.131.527c|
- BellSouth to Offer Faster DSL Speed BellSouth Corp., the dominant local phone provider in nine states from North Carolina to Florida, plans to deploy a next-generation DSL technology that will allow it to offer Internet connections up to twice as fast as its existing service.
- Faster Wi-Fi Standard Unveiled A new Wi-Fi standard that promises to significantly boost the speed ofexisting wireless local area networks (WLANs) is being submitted forapproval by a consortium of companies looking to take broadband wirelessto the next level.
|Find all news similar on GameBoost 184.108.40.2067c|