NJStar Japanese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and prints Japanese text on normal English or western Windows. It also includes a powerful English-Japanese/Japanese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
NJStar Chinese Pen 2.60 NJStar Chinese Pen allows user to input Chinese text by drawing Chinese character on computer screen. It can also read each written character and/or a block of highlighted Chinese text in Mandarin pronunciation.
NJWIN CJK Viewer 1.96 NJWIN allows user to read and print Chinese/Japanese/Korean (CJK) languages on normal English or western Windows. It's most useful for viewing CJK web pages, read CJK email and newsgroup discussions.
Description: NJStar Japanese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and prints Japanese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Japanese system. It also includes a powerful English-Japanese/Japanese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup. Japanese leaning tools are also included.
0. New: Support openning and saving of Japanese file name.
1. Cut-paste Japanese text between email, web pages or other Japanese sources and NJStar for Japanese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
2. Extensive Japanese language learning functions such as Study List, Japanese Verb Forms generation, Kanji of the day, and Kanji Information;
3. Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
4. True Type Japanese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
5. Japanese character vertical printing;
6. Type/edit Japanese and English on the same line;
'Blog' Tops U.S. Dictionary's Words of the Year A four-letter term that came tosymbolize the difference between old and new media during thisyear's presidential campaign tops U.S. dictionary publisherMerriam-Webster's list of the 10 words of the year.