FlexiMusic Wave Editor Aug2004 ( View screenshot )
|Easy to use audio editor to create, record, edit, draw, add effects and play mp3/audio files. Cut, copy, paste, re-sample, adj-vol, fade, equalize, echo, modulate and stretch. Part-play, reverse play, variable speed play and more.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- FlexiMusic Kids Composer DEC2010 FlexiMusic Kids Composer is designed to enrich your child’s music knowledge and in schools for learning the fundamentals to create music. Kids enjoy recording their own vocals; and be creative in their own way.
- FlexiMusic Composer Mar2005 It is complete, music composing software. Make your own song at home on your PC. Arrange your samples rhythmically and make a small music cycle of a looping melody and add effects. Sequence them on an unlimited number of tracks to compose music.
|Show all author software|
1) It can open and save audio files of these formats, "wav", "au", "snd" and "raw", And Mp3 with external encoder. Save part to new file, Quick open and many file opening are supported.
2) Record and play audio. Variable speed play, forward and reverse play, instant U-Turn play, selected part play are also possible. Quick play allows to jump start playing just at any place by a click.
3) Huge file editing. You can work on or record a long audio file up to 2GB (2048mb) size (for 16 bit file). (3 hours and 20 minutes of CD quality Stereo, higher for mono).
4) Editing operations: cut, copy, delete, trim, paste-replace, paste-insert, paste multiple insert (looping). Additional editing operations: paste-mix, paste modulate, paste cross fade.
5) You can bookmark a selected portion or view and reuse the same bookmark as needed.
6) Transform operations: Reverse, invert, move-up/down, move-forward/back, inter-change channels, channel mix etc.
7) Re-formatting, re-sampling.
8) Volume Processing: Maximize, Quick fade in, fade out, set to predefined, you can choose either to change or optimize the volume to any given %.
9) Special effects: Equalize, Echo, Noise reduction, Delete silence.
10) Generate: add sine wave with one or two frequency (changing from one to other), multi frequency noise, silence etc.
11) Draw: you can directly draw the wave form by using mouse on it, like painting/writing, for repairing noise, removing click sound etc.
12) For viewing there are zoom options, zoom with mouse select, zoom at mouse click, zoom-in, zoom-out, zoom 1:1, zoom all.
13) Unlimited Undo operations.
14) File types supported: wav, au, snd, raw and mp3.
loop, shareware, digital, voice, generate, music, record, cd, software, equalize, wav, sound, sound font, modulate, wave, tape, filter, artist, mixing, wave editor, musician, audio, editor
Win 95, 98, Me, Xp, 2000, Pentium, 32Mb Ram, Sound card.
| Freeware alternatives FlexiMusic Wave Editor Aug2004|
| Free Download FlexiMusic Wave Editor Aug2004 from mirror.fleximusic.com|