|iNetQuery is a powerful Internet utility for network monitoring. Special query features, like DNS, Whois or NetStat, can be used to determine detailed information about domains, hostnames or network providers.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:34|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- MERCUR Messaging 2005 MERCUR is a versatile communication platform for MS Windows. Well known standard protocols, like SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 or HTTP provide the basis for world wide communication. It's easy to handle and compatible with the frequently used messaging products.
- CARTHAGO Groupware 2005 CARTHAGO Groupware 2005 is a application server for MS Windows to manage email, contacts, groups, appointments and tasks using a standard web browser. Through a webserver, you have access to your personal data from everywhere in the world.
|Show all author software|
iNetQuery is a powerful Internet utility for network monitoring for MS Windows platforms. Special query features, like DNS, Whois or NetStat, can be used to determine detailed information about domains, hostnames or network providers. Utiltities like Ping or Traceroute are suitable to find out if a remote host is reachable or to check your network performance. iNetQuery captures all active network connections, as well as the running tasks on the local system. Unwanted data transactions and activities of unknown applications, e.g. trojans, can be detected and denied in this way. Additional utilities can query special DNS records like SPF (Sender Policy Framework) or Open-Relay databases to find blacklisteted hostnames. A status panel shows detailed information about installed network interfaces. Adapter properties and activities, as well as statitistics about tranferred bytes and packets, are shown there. A special report engine can create detailed reports about domains or hostnames. Information about domain owners, network providers and responsible persons will be determined automatically and displayed in a detailed summary.
TOOLS, SPF, DNS, WHOIS, NETSTAT, PING, NETWORK.INTERNET, TRACEROUTE, QUERY
| Free Download iNetQuery 2005 from atrium-software.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- NetStat Agent 3.5 NetStat Agent is a powerful and easy-to-use network toolkit for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools like netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, dns query
|Find all software similar on iNetQuery 2005|
- Microsoft to embrace SPF anti-spam tools Microsoft is proposing to merge its latest anti-spam measure with a domain authentication scheme, in order to counter the growing threat of spoofed email addresses from spammers and phishers.
- DNS opens networks to data attacks LAS VEGAS--The same technology that allows Web surfers to locate and connect to computers on the Internet can be used to create covert communications channels, bypass security measures and store distributed content, a security researcher said Saturday.
|Find all news similar on iNetQuery 2005|