Interface Traffic Indicator 126.96.36.199
( View screenshot )
|Interface Traffic Indicator, a graph utility to measure incoming and outgoing traffic on an interface in bits/sec, bytes/sec or utilization. Works on all SNMP-capable interfaces (computers, NICs, switches, routers, etc) with adjustable poll interval.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:13|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Performance Pinging 2.0.1 Performance Pinging, a tool for testing availability, response times and performance using ICMP. Writes data to a text file for later interpretation with e.g. Excel.
- SNMPGetSet 1.0 A little tool to get and set SNMP standard data and individual data. Works on predefined MIB2 OIDs and self-defined OIDs. A little buggy but I just threw the code down and compiled it for use on one project.
|Show all author software|
Interface Traffic Indicator, inftraf.exe
Software by Carsten Schmidt
If you like this software, please consider donating. Follow the Paypal
link or Amazon wishlist on the author's homepage.
Please report bugs and feature requests to:
What does it do and how does it work?
Inftraf is a tool that requests IN/OUT octet data (MIB2) from SNMP-capable
network interfaces. You can use this program in a professional network
environment to monitor selected network interfaces (even backplane ports
if the device provides the information) or you can monitor your home network
or cable/modem/ISDN connection to the internet. You can monitor bits/sec,
utilization and accumulated traffic.
Enter IP address and SNMP read community into the fields and click on FIRST
CONTACT. The program will then try to retrieve all interface information of
the device. If successful, this will enable the START POLLING button. Select
a polling interval and an interface and start polling.
Values in graph are calculated and shown as either bits or bytes per second
or utilization in percent. Just select the appropriate graph.
Error messages are shown in the statusbar at the bottom.
Other functions provided:
- Show device information
- Reset all values and graphs
- Options dialog
- Two log variations: normal log also shown in GUI and a debug log that shows
all polling information that was retrieved. Both can be written to files.
interface, traffic, monitoring, SNMP, MIB, IN and OUT, utilization, bits/sec, bytes/sec, NIC, incoming, outgoing
| Free Download Interface Traffic Indicator 188.8.131.52 from software.ccschmidt.de|
Similar software shotlights:
- FreeSnmp 2.0.3 Free SNMP provides basic support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), allowing users to perform such tasks as viewing and browsing MIBs, performing Walk operation. The
- Engineers Edition 5.2 An arsenal of over 40 Networking Tools. Includes Bandwidth Monitoring, Network Discovery, Switch Port Mapping, Cisco Router tools, Performance Tools, Fault Management, a MIB
|Find all software similar on Interface Traffic Indicator 184.108.40.206|