Ergonomic software, or break reminder software, designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and other computer related health problems. It runs quietly in the background, monitoring your activity and reminding you to take regular breaks.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:30
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Description: Ergonomic software, or break reminder software, designed to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and other computer related health problems such as back pain, neck, wrist and shoulder pain, carpel tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis and tendinitis - often referred to collectively as "upper limb disorders". It can also aid in the recovery from such conditions. It runs quietly in the background, monitoring your computer activity and reminding you to take regular breaks. Stress Buster is easy to install and requires very little setting up yet is extremely effective. As Stress Buster reminds you to take your breaks, you will be surprised at how fast the time goes and how much work you are actually doing. Stress Buster is Free.
* Three levels of breaks: Short Pause, Short Break and Long Break
* Tailor the break timings to suit your own preferences and working environment
* Each user can maintain their own personal settings
* Monitors your activity and only advises breaks when they are necessary
* Keeps you informed of your computer usage
* Progress indicator shows break time remaining
* Does not store computer activity statistics. Cannot be used to "spy" on your work.
* Snooze or ignore breaks
* Disable the ability to snooze and ignore breaks
* Optionally lock the computer to enforce breaks
* Assign your own sounds to break reminders
* Can be set to run automatically each time you log on to Windows
* Comprehensive help
Make Stress Buster an integral component of your workstation ergonomics now!
WorkPause Break Reminder 3.0 Working all day with computer can lead to eyestrain, back pain or even repetitive strain injury (R.S.I.) The WorkPause break reminder is the right tool to prevent these issues and
Google cold shoulder confounds European investors LONDON (Reuters) - Web surfers from Beijing to Berkeley have made Google their search engine of choice, but some of Europe's institutional investors have gone sour on the dot-com on the eve of its ...
Review: Ergonomic Keyboards Ease Strain A decade ago, there was much talk about keyboards causing repetitive motion injuries. Attention was focused on ergonomics and leading manufacturers including Microsoft introduced special curved and split keyboards.