|Lock your PC when leaving it and prevent unauthorized access! Set the unlock password that cannot be bypassed in safe mode or ignored by a user with administrative rights. The smart software locks keyboard shortcuts, mouse, CD/DVD drives and screen.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:06|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Internet Explorer Password Recovery Master 2.0 This password recovery tool designed for viewing and cleaning the secret data stored by Internet Explorer. This includes managing passwords for protected sites, user passwords on forms, Content Advisor password and autocomplete strings.
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 This password recovery tool helps the user to recover lost or forgotten passwords for the MS Access database files (*.MDB) and user-level passwords stored in the workgroup information file (*.MDW).
|Show all author software|
Make sure your data is secure! Computer Lock Up provides you with a powerful tool to lock your PC when leaving it and prevent any unauthorized access.
Whether you want to lock out snooping co-workers, protect yourself from data leaks, or make sure your unsaved work won't be lost - Computer Lock Up is exactly what you need. Set the unlock password and enjoy the new level of security! The software offers advanced capabilities beyond the basic access restriction, which include locking keyboard shortcuts, mouse, CD/DVD drives and screen. Thanks to these features you can now leave your computer unguarded in a room with your toddler or pet without worrying about coming back to an awkward Facebook status or a data disaster.
Unlike the basic Win+L, Computer Lock Up won't let a user with administrative privileges invade your privacy and interfere with your work unlocking your PC. The program has all the security loopholes closed, ensuring that nobody - and not even administrator - can use your computer without providing the correct unlock password you've set.
To protect your privacy even further, the software features startup lock option allowing you (as the name implies) to lock your computer at startup. Such a lock cannot be bypassed in safe mode, so you can be sure that some casual snooper won't be able to read your email or pull a prank on you using this little trick. What's more, the smart program will notify you if someone has tried to break in.
computer lock up, transparent, screenlock, lockup, lock up, security, ctrl alt del, access, lock, computer lock, desktop lock, best, security lock, pc lock, auto lock, screen lock, keyboard lock, lock password, mouse lock, password, protection
You must have administrative privileges to install Computer Lock Up.
- New program interface.
- Added support for Windows Vista/7 (x32/x64).
- Autolock when computer is idle.
- Correct Ctrl+Alt+Del lock.
- Bulletproof startup lock (couldn't be bypassed in safe mode).
- Different installation mode - setup for home or corporate use.
- CD/DVD-ROM doors lock.
| Freeware alternatives Computer Lock Up 2.0|
| Free Download Computer Lock Up 2.0 from rixler.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ActiveScreenLock 2.82 This innovative security application disables Windows system key combinations, such as Alt+F4, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Alt+Tab and WinKey and then shows security screen over your desktop
- imgPass 1.0 imgPass is a unique concept in Desktop Security Software Protection! You Don't have to type in a password. When imgPass runs you merely click or touch on designated areas of the
|Find all software similar on Computer Lock Up 2.0|