BC Excel Server 2005 Enterprise Edition v4.1
( View screenshot )
|Excel Server 2005 (Enterprise Edition) is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- BC Excel Server 2005 Standard Edition v4.1 Excel Server 2005 (Standard Edition) is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI.
- BC Excel Server 2008 Standard Edition 8.3 Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner. It is also an EAI product.
|Show all author software|
Excel Server 2005 is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI. Its features are:
1. Data Fetcher allow users to freely use or query all the authorized data or records within the internal information system. An Excel template can define many 'Data Fetchers'. Those 'Data Fetchers' would greatly improve your working efficiencies, productivities, and reduce human errors.
2. Data writer can use the data in current form/report to update the previous form/reports under some conditions.
3. Workflow allows Excel spreadsheet to pass around according to predefined procedures based on the distinguished access authorities and roles. Additionally, in every workflow task, authorized users could get their intended data via the easily manipulated 'Data Fetchers' and update previous form/reports via Data writer. Therefore, Data Fetcher, Data writer and workflow is one of most important features for Excel Server 2005.
4. ESWeb allows user to fill report , apply data fetcher and data writer, query data, and do tasks of workflow via internet. By using Excel server templates, an organization information system could be built effectively .
5. Outer data source can integrate other database applications into excel server.
6. In Excel Server 2005, public data (such as: Organization, Employee, Role, Event Viewer, Backup and Restore) is centrally managed; in contrast, Data Type, Data Selection, Keywords, Auto ID process, Outer data source could be managed separately; worksheets, accounting books and reports are designed and managed based on users' authorities. Those management methods would increase system's flexibility and usability.
7. Excel Server 2005 uses MS SQL Server2000 as the backend database management system. It makes whole system running safely and smoothly.
8. It can be used for both LAN and WAN.
9. It supports cluster system.
Excel, Excel2003, Excel2000, Excel Server, Excel XP
IIS,.NET Framework,Excel,SQL Server
| Freeware alternatives BC Excel Server 2005 Enterprise Edition v4.1|
| Free Download BC Excel Server 2005 Enterprise Edition v4.1 from qinzhe.com|