|Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Dekart Logon allows to store all passwords to Windows machines on one removable storage device (USB flash drive or CD disk), a smart card or USB token.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:05|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Dekart Private Disk 2.09 Powerful, reliable and flexible AES-256 disk encryption program. Hide
your applications, data, and exclusively restrict access to them. Provides 100% protection of your private information across all
Windows versions, including 64-bit releases.
- Dekart Password Carrier 2.02 Portable and secure password manager - provides one-click login to web sites from USB drives.
|Show all author software|
Protect access to notebook and desktop computers running Microsot Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003. Dekart Logon allows to store all your passwords to Windows machines on one removable storage device (USB flash drive or CD disk), a smart card or USB token and adds the strong authentication and convenience to the standard Windows logon procedure.
With Dekart Logon, you don't have to waste time entering complicated passwords, as all login data is entered automatically once the USB flash drive is connected to the computer. Whenever you temporarily leave the computer, you can temporarily lock the computer by simply removing the USB key. The login and password of the user are securely stored on the USB key, which can be protected with the user defined PIN code and (optional) his biometric data. The two- and three-factor authentication offered by Dekart Logon ensures that no third party will get access to your notebook or desktop computer and to your important data, even if the computer is lost, stolen or left unattended.
smart card login, protect passwords, USB tokens, user authentication, access control, hardware protection, Windows login, secure login
minimum 133 MHz Pentium-compatible CPU, 10 MB HDD, 32 MB RAM;
added Spanish GUI,compatibility with Windows Server 2003, allows to log on to Novell NetWare, improved support of Gemplus MPCOS-EMV smart cards series, supports multilicense scheme, implemented code authentication to increase software integrity
| Find last version of Dekart Logon|
| Freeware alternatives Dekart Logon 2.21|
| Free Download Dekart Logon 2.21 from dekart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Dekart Logon for Lotus Notes 1.02 Protect access to Lotus Notes with smart cards, USB disks and biometrics. Dekart Logon for Lotus Notes performs high level user authentication, ensuring that only authorized users
- Proteg 3.1 Proteg is a security software that enables you to use your portable USB storage device (USB key, USB flash drive, thumbdrive) for secured Windows logon, authentication or access
|Find all software similar on Dekart Logon 2.21|
- Banks Try Tokens to Protect Online Users Several small banks are launching heightened security programs this month to try to thwart identity theft and make customers feel more comfortable with online transactions.
- USB Token Checks Out PCs Returning to the Office With more corporate workers than ever working at home or in secondary locations at least part time, many enterprise security managers find themselves at a loss to control the security and integrity of the machines their users work on.
|Find all news similar on Dekart Logon 2.21|