|JustZIPit is a tiny, powerful, free ZIP tool. Replaces clunky interfaces with pure simplicity. Lean and mean with full ZIP-64 support!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:07|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Internet Download Manager 5.03 Accelerate downloads by up to 5 times, schedule downloads, recover and resume broken downloads. The program features an adaptive download accelerator, dynamic file segmentation, high speed settings technology, and multipart downloading technology ...
- Meteor 1.0 A beautiful breakout-style game.
Smart Hi-Res graphics and effects, nice sounds and music, several types of balls, power-ups and weapons, 90 levels, cool space environments wait for you
|Show all author software|
Have you often felt that ZIP programs are just unnecessarily complicated? Have you ever tried to explain to your mother how to use WinZIP? Well, that's exactly what inspired the creating of "JustZIPit", the world's easiest ZIP tool. JustZIPit simply integrates two commands into your Explorer context menus, ZIP and unZIP. To zip a file, just right-click and select "JustZIPit" from the context menu -- likewise to unzip. Believe it or not, JustZIPit doesn't even need a user interface -- just a progress bar. JustZIPit completely removes the learning curve from zipping.
Quick Zip, CuteZip, PowerArchiver, ZipCentral, compression, ZIP, ZIP-64, WinAce, freezip, useful, ultimateZIP, PentaZip, WinRAR, utility, bitzipper, WinZIP, ZipMagic, 1st Choice, ZipItFast, tool, 7-zip, pkzip, stuffit, PicoZip, PowerZip, Handy, TurboZip
| Find last version of JustZIPit|
| Free Download JustZIPit 130 from free-backup.info|
Similar software shotlights:
- AckerPack 121 Share folders by email in seconds - with AckerPack you can compress and share any folder instantly. More compact than fat ZIPs! Create self-extracting archives, software
|Find all software similar on JustZIPit 130|
- E-Mail Tool of Choice for Constituents You've got mail, members of Congress, about 200 million pieces of it. Nine out of 10 of those missives are e-mail, according to a report that chronicles the rapid shift from postal letters to e-mail as the means of communicating with lawmakers.
- Bluetooth: Handy, But Worrisome The cheap, low-power radio connection known as Bluetooth is increasingly appearing in smart phones and other mobile devices, making it easier to connect phones, PDAs, headsets, printers, and notebooks to each other. Cell-phone makers tout being able to wi
|Find all news similar on JustZIPit 130|