Basic Advantage Calculator - Windows 2.0
( View screenshot )
|Advantage™ is a Unit Aware™ calculator that lets you work with feet-inch-fraction dimensional values. It's our simplest model but still loaded with powerful features and options.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows CE|
click for full size
Advantage™ is a Unit Aware™ calculator that lets you work with feet-inch-fraction dimensional values. Unit Aware™ means that you can effortlessly compute with units (not just convert). Advantage also includes options to make the calculator work the way you want it to such as: algebraic and RPN entry modes, customizable buttons for unit entry, display precision options, and much more. Our calculators have a clean interface that's easy to read and easy to use and are available for both Windows and Windows Mobile™ Pocket PC.
Here are some of the features that make Advantage™ a powerful tool.
UNITS AND CONVERSIONS
- Works with and displays Feet-Inches-Fractions (e.g., 24' 7-3/16")
- User-selectable inch fraction denominator (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 1000)
- Converts among and computes with over 30 different units (ft, m, lb, yd3, etc.), including both English/Imperial and SI/Metric units
- Computes directly with dimensional values (e.g., 70 lb/ft3 x 5 yd3 = 9450 lb)
KEYPADS AND ENTRY LOGIC
- Algebraic and RPN entry modes (user selectable)
- Allows entry of feet-inches-fractions using the decimal key. For example, to enter 4' 3-21/32", you would press  [.]  [.]  
- Allows entry of any denominator (after entering numerator, just press [.] to enter a new denominator)
- Dedicated buttons for picking the units that you use most often (you can assign the units that you want to these buttons)
- Choice of display precision, including fixed decimal places or significant figures
- Option to reduce inch fractions to the least common denominator or leave them unreduced (e.g., 1/2" vs 16/32")
- Option to show or not show a zero before inch fractions (e.g., 5' 0-3/4" vs 5' 3/4")
- "Paperless tape" that keeps your last 20 entries (you can also recall tape values to the main display)
- Memory with 5 locations - all support store, recall, add (M+), and subtract (M-)
- Advanced math functio
calculator, units, convert, feet, inch, fraction, RPN, algebraic, significant, digits, metric, si, imperial, english
Microsoft .NET Framework
| Freeware alternatives Basic Advantage Calculator - Windows 2.0|
| Free Download Basic Advantage Calculator - Windows 2.0 from advantagecalculators.com|
- CA Advantage Ingres To Be Released As Open Source Bruce Perens writes "Computer Associates is releasing CA Advantage Ingres as Open Source under a variant of the Common Public License. The press release is here. This is a commercial fork of the public-domain University Ingres of the '80's, probably the .
- G-Unit in game with Zingy pact G-Unit, the urban brandfounded by hip-hop artist 50 Cent, expanded its relationshipwith mobile media company Zingy to create an unusual series ofgames based on G-Unit artists including Lloyd Banks, Young Buckand Tony Yayo.
|Find all news similar on Basic Advantage Calculator - Windows 2.0|