|AJC Grep is a powerful file finder, text search, replace and data extraction program for Windows. This is a major time saving tool for developers, documenters, web designers and anyone who has to search and replace in a large number of files.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:38|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- AJC Directory Synchronizer 1.16 This is a very powerful, yet easy to use directory compare and synchronize program. Perfect for synchronizing large numbers of files between PC's. Ideal for programmers, documenters etc and a very easy laptop sync or backup solution.
- AJC Diff 1.06 This program compares two files.
Files can be shown combined or side by side.
Full diff, context diff or differences only.
Color coding, line nos, search and print options.
|Show all author software|
AJC Grep is a powerful file finder, text search, replace and data extraction program for Windows. This is a major time saving tool for developers, documenters, web designers and anyone who has to search and replace in a large number of files. AJC Grep is very easy to use and is a vast improvement over the built in Windows search facility.
The many uses for AJC Grep include: file finder, text finder, text replacement, text extraction, data conversion, directory tree printer, file list printer and file matches printer and multiple file renaming.
Files are selected according to a powerful set of criteria including Perl style regular expressions and then presented in several different integrated viewing lists. These include directory tree view, files list view, matches view, matches in context view, full file view, text output view. Plain text and binary byte view modes are supported and all views can be printed.
A very useful feature lets you remove directories, files or individual matches from the list before replacing anything. This avoids the tiresome and error prone process of pressing yes/no to replace individual matches that you have to perform in many traditional replacement programs.
Replacement operations can be reviewed before proceeding using the built in Diff tool. This shows you a comparison of a file before and after the replacement has been done.
The full file view has syntax highlighting for many popular programming languages.
The text output view shows the raw text output from searches. This format of this text is user definable so you can use it for different purposes. This includes data extraction, such as extracting email addresses from files, data conversion or as input to other programs.
All tasks can be saved in a project file for regular use. The criteria and progress of your search is shown in the report view and may be optionally written to a permanent log.
replace, grep, search, find
| Freeware alternatives AJC Grep 1.1|
| Free Download AJC Grep 1.1 from ajcsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- DataPipe 3.6 Advanced interactive search/replace directly in database tables with patterns, fuzzy and sounds-like matching,trim leading and trailing blanks and binary characters,correct
- PatternHelper 1.0 Makes it easy for developers AND beginners to design and test patterns. Patterns written with perl regular expressions, egrep regex, MS Word or Brief pattern matching languages can
|Find all software similar on AJC Grep 1.1|
- Turn Search Into Find How many times have you found yourself in help-line hell? Companies are using a new breed of Web self-service solutions to empower customers to resolve issues online. The best ones go well beyond search and guide users to what they're after in a few click
- Wireless Rapidly Replacing Landline, Survey Finds Yankee Group survey finds that households are now using wireless for 60% of their long distance calls and that those consumers expect multi-product bundles from telecom operators.
|Find all news similar on AJC Grep 1.1|