7Canaries Professional 1.00
( View screenshot )
|7Canaries Professional converts polyphonic music (WAV,MP1,MP2,MP3,MPA,MPP,AIF,SND,AU and audio CD tracks) into MIDI sequences. 7Canaries Professional contains interactive Note Editor.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:29|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- TS-MIDI Editor 1.00 TS-MIDI Editor allows you to quickly and effectively correct the results of the automatic recognition (for example, by TS-AudioToMIDI). Features include editing a note's velocity, duration, channel, track, patch. Specific player is included.
- 7Canaries Standard 1.00 7Canaries Standard converts polyphonic music (WAV,MP1,MP2,MP3,MPA,MPP,AIF,SND,AU and audio CD tracks) into MIDI sequences. 7Canaries Standard in contrast to 7Canaries Professional does not contain interactive Note Editor.
|Show all author software|
7Canaries Professional performs automated recognition of polyphonic music, stored in MP1, MP2, MP3, MPP, MPA, AIF, SND, AU, WAVE formats as well as audio CD tracks. In real-time mode it instantly converts music coming through the microphone or line input of your computer into a MIDI sequence. 7Canaries Professional contains interactive Note Editor.
Recognizing pre-recorded music allows converting digital sound to MIDI format. MIDI file takes hundreds times less space than any digital sound format, which allows you to use it as a melody for your web page or make a preview of your mp3 Internet music collection. As MIDI file is, in fact, a layout of music, you can change its arrangement in contrast to digital sound. Instruments, number of voices or melody itself can be easily modified using any third-party score editor, which allows creating remixes, variations and printing musical notation. You may even put the melody in your mobile phone!
On-fly recognition is a process performed in real-time, without noticeable delay. Detected notes can be either recorded or played in real time, or both. Thus you can change instruments in real-time, for example, play the guitar and get piano sound.
7Canaries provides four different note detection algorithms. A number of filtering options allows to leave aside odd notes. Monophonic methods provide recognition of one (the loudest) voice in melody but with great accuracy. Polyphonic method transcribes several voices.
music recognition, wav2mid, cda to midi, autoscore, 7Canaries, mp3 to mid, wave to midi, mp3 to midi, wavtomid, wave to mid
Pentium II 266 , 32MB RAM, Sound card, IE 3.02 or later
| Find last version of 7Canaries Professional|
| Freeware alternatives 7Canaries Professional 1.00|
| Free Download 7Canaries Professional 1.00 from audioto.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TS-AudioToMIDI 3.30 TS-AudioToMIDI converts polyphonic music (WAV,MP1,MP2,MP3,MPA,MPP,AIF,SND,AU and audio CD tracks) into MIDI sequences. In realtime mode it allows on-fly conversion of music
|Find all software similar on 7Canaries Professional 1.00|
- Sony Launches MP3 Music Players Sony (NYSE: SNE) has introduced its first MP3-based flash-memory digital music players under the Walkman brand in an effort to capture a share of the portable digital music player market currently dominated by Apple's (Nasdaq: AAPL) iPod device.
- MP3.com Founder Launches New Music Service Michael Robertson, the founder of MP3.com and current head of Linux firm Linspire, announced plans to launch a new music download company called "MP3tunes."
|Find all news similar on 7Canaries Professional 1.00|