|Powerful batch conversion for CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, MP2, AIFF, AAC, AC3, AMR, 3GP, AU, VOX, RAW, PCM, GSM, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, g72x, DSP, MPC, MP+, MOV, AVI audio, and more with highly configurable command-line support or easy-to-use interface.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:31|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- AutoImager 3.06 Full-featured batch image, graphics, and photo editing and converter software for 140+ formats (JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, etc). Complete command-line operation and an entire arsenal of editing features (batch resize, flip, rotate, crop, trim and much more)
- ContextConvert Pro 3.0 Convenient, powerful, and highly configurable application for converting among nearly all conceivable multimedia formats. Simply right-click on any audio, image, or video file, and you can immediately convert it to any other supported format.
|Show all author software|
Powerful, fast, and highly configurable solution for both interface and command-line conversion of nearly all conceivable audio formats. Settings are provided for bitrate, frequency, channels, and more. Convert from CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, VOX, RAW, PCM, ADPCM, A-LAW, u-LAW, MP2, FLAC, ALAC, AMR, M4A, MP4, WavPack, etc. to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, ADPCM, AIFF, AMR, A-LAW, u-LAW, and VOX with ease. AudioCommander can also be used to change the compression for supported formats. The comprehensive range of supported formats makes the software very flexible, and provides a complete solution for conversion of most any audio file desired. Conversions are performed directly from format to format, which increases conversion speed and eliminates potential quality loss. The ability to automatically transfer audio tags from the source format to conversion output is also present.
AudioCommander offers an extensive array of interface settings and command-line switches for complete control over how the software functions. The software is fully functional and can be controlled entirely via command-line operation.
Conversions can be performed on an entire folder of files simply by passing the folder name to the /f switch for command-line support or using the Add Folder interface command. For command-line, wildcards and comma delimited filenames are also supported. Even multiple paths can be separated by a comma, or any combination of filename(s), paths, and wildcards. Furthermore, when converting a path, you can specify a switch or interface option for all subfolders to also be included. Additional built-in options include: error logging, the ability to automatically use the source file's path for conversion output, overwrite protection (append unique numeric value to the base filename for existing files), deletion of source file(s) after successful conversion, FreeDB support when ripping from CD, and much more!
mp3, wma, wav, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, aiff, au, vox, raw, pcm, alac, adpcm, wavpack, cd, m4a, mp4, command-line, commandline, bitrate, frequency, channels, freedb, rip, convert, conversion, encode, decode
1 GB RAM, 20 MB HD
| Freeware alternatives AudioCommander 4.0|
| Free Download AudioCommander 4.0 from mystikmedia.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AudioAlchemy OGG Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF, AU, FLAC
- AudioAlchemy WAV Edition 3.0 Fast, easy-to-use, and highly configurable conversion tool that provides settings for speed, quality, bitrate, frequency, and much more. Convert from CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIFF
|Find all software similar on AudioCommander 4.0|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- U.S. to Aid Nations in Methane Conversion Hoping to export U.S. technology under the banner of fighting global warming, the Bush administration said Wednesday it will provide seed money for private companies to help other nations use their own methane gas emissions as a cheap fuel.
|Find all news similar on AudioCommander 4.0|