iMagic Hotel Reservation 5.78
( View screenshot )
|iMagic Hotel Reservation - affordable easy to use reservation software. Simple to use and install hotel booking software system for guesthouses, small hotels, hostels, and bed and breakfasts. Download our free trial and try it for yourself!|
Sep 3, 2016 20:30:33|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- iMagic Timetable Master 1.4 Create Timetables for your school, college or university quickly and easily. Automatically create your timetables for Classes, Tutors and Rooms. iMagic Timetable Master will detect clashes before they occur and resolve them.
- iMagic Survey Pro Software 1.13 Introducing the easiest to use survey software available! Quickly discover your customer's needs and wants with a survey. Our survey software will handle hundreds of questions and thousands of responses.
|Show all author software|
Hotel management software. Track guests, rooms booked, additional charges, print bills, view overdue accounts, create reports and manage web bookings.
The easy alternative to manually tracking customers, no longer is there a need to keep the old register paper system. With iMagic Hotel Reservation you can simply the whole process while gaining easy to use features using the latest technology.
Automating the booking process helps you to keep track of customers and more importantly gain repeat bookings for your business. Analyze booking trends and deal with any potential problems early.
You can automatically link in to the major web booking websites, giving you the ability to sell to a larger audience, even worldwide. Allowing web bookings gives you a larger potential market and helps you to connect to your customers.
Having repeat customers is a great way to see how well your business is doing. If the customers are coming back you know you're doing something right. Giving the personal touch is the key, record special event dates, any food allergies, welcome them with their nickname at the door!
When you make a reservation, the room is automatically marked as booked ensuring no double bookings. Also the customer details are automatically saved to your system, so when they come back you can recall the information.
You can do more than just making bookings with our hotel software. Our flexible payment system allows you to record extras such as bar, fridge, deposits or anything else. You can even create reports to view what your most popular and least popular add-ons are.
Payments are also recorded, allowing you to view who has paid what amounts and any overdue accounts. You can even export your account details to a standard 'CSV file' allowing you to import it into your favorite accounting package.
iMagic Hotel Reservation - it's easy!
hotel software, hotel booking software, Guest, reservation, booking, software, bed and breakfast, small hotel, booking software
Windows, 32MB of RAM, 24MB of available hard-disk space
September 2016 update for hotel management and reservations, new season rate options for room charges, customer import options, Advanced Calendar update to improve day to day viewing, Hungarian translation and security updates. iMagic Hotel Reservation - happy guests return!
| Find last version of iMagic Hotel Reservation|
| Freeware alternatives iMagic Hotel Reservation 5.78|
| Free Download iMagic Hotel Reservation 5.78 from iMagicSoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- iMagic Reservation Lite 1.1 iMagic Reservation Lite - guest management system is an affordable, simple to use and install hotel management system for guesthouses, small hotels, hostels, and bed and
- Exonya for hotel automation 1.0.0 Exonya for hotel automation - simple and unique property management software. Distributed on principles of Software as a Service. That means - rent software but not buy it! Now we
|Find all software similar on iMagic Hotel Reservation 5.78|
- Spammers in bed with virus carriers The majority of viruses intercepted by MessageLabs since January have the potential for spam distribution, according to a report by the e-mail security firm. It suggests that the virus authors are now making money by collaborating with spammers.
- Yahoo Puts Business Messenger to Bed Yahoo has decided to ditch its fee-based instant messaging service for business users, acknowledging that the development of this type of offering lies beyond its core strength as a provider of consumer-oriented Internet services.
|Find all news similar on iMagic Hotel Reservation 5.78|