|Absolutist introduces the new genre mix! Arcade-style gameplay is combined here with the mystique of the puzzle. Your goal is to prevent the board from filling up with the oncoming blocks and to reveal a hidden picture of an animal at the same time.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Square Assembler 1.6 Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online contest, and playing against the computer. Various skins are included.
- Smiling Bubbles 1.2 New games - new emotions. Now Bubbles are more perfect and funny. They are smiling, chatting, jumping, they are alive! Just start to play and little heroes will become one of your best friends, presenting you sprightly laugh and fun!
|Show all author software|
Absolutist introduces the new genre mix! This game takes the best of logic and action - arcade-style gameplay is combined here with the mystique of the puzzle. Your goal is to prevent the board from filling up with the oncoming blocks and to reveal a hidden picture of an animal at the same time. Pack up color blocks in lines and they will disappear, letting you see more and more parts of a hidden picture. We've forged the new scoring system to make the gameplay more unpredictable and gripping.
There are two types of blocks in the game: color blocks and picture pieces. Your goal is to remove as many picture pieces as possible. For removing one line you get 10 points, for two - 30 points, for three - 60 points, for four - 100 points. As you remove the lines you will see the progress bar being filled. The progress bar indicates how close you are to finishing the current level. When it is filled, the 'NEXT' button will appear.
At that point you have two choises:
- click on the 'NEXT' button: this will reveal current picture and you'll be able to proceed to the next level
- continue playing the current level: in this case you'll have to reveal the remaining parts of the picture in the common way (i.e. by removing picture pieces), but the score for removing the lines will be raised five times!
In registered version:
- 50 exotic pictures;
- Unlimited gameplay;
- Save top scores;
- Players' online contest;
- Game Autosave option;
- No reminder windows;
Upgrade to new versions is free for registered users.
The game runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
tetris, arcade, game, columns, animals, tiger, lion, dogs, cats, birds, butterflies, blocks, logic, colors, strategy, levels, board, new, cool, online, free, internet, web, contest, awards, shareware, freeware, download, winners
Pentium 200, 32 RAM
| Freeware alternatives Illustrix Dream Pack 1.0|
| Free Download Illustrix Dream Pack 1.0 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TetriStation 2 1.0 TetriStation 2 is a pack of 18 different tetris-like games, with different blocks, grids, strategies and logic. This is a real tetris jukebox for yourHiRes device ! Some of the
- TetriStation 2.0 TetriStation is a pack of 18 different arcade games with different blocks, grids, strategies and logic. This is a real gamers' jukebox! Some of the games are the alltime
|Find all software similar on Illustrix Dream Pack 1.0|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Animal Rights Group Sues Over Sea Lions An animal rights group filed a lawsuit Wednesday accusing the federal government of violating several environmental protection acts by allowing the use of certain research techniques on threatened and endangered Steller sea lions.
|Find all news similar on Illustrix Dream Pack 1.0|