Accents 2003 Insert accented characters and other symbols from other ABIX 6.20 Complete and easy-to-use personal organizer allowing you to P-Guard 1.03 KEEP YOUR DATA
P-Guard uses strong and certified PCWash 3.3 Simply, safely and securely erase the secrets your computer Houdini 1.3 A quick and easy way to protect sensitive information on LinkedCells 1.8 Share your Excel data with associates. They can use your UPC Bar Codes 6.0 Print your own retail product UPC barcodes using TrueType TimePunch 1.82.04 TimePunch offers you all the features you expect from a Autoshare 3.32 AutoShare is the easiest-to-use share investment software Argentum Backup 3.00 A handy, small, easy backup program that lets you easily
BC Excel Server 2008 Standard Edition 8.3 Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner. It is also an EAI product.
Description: Excel Server 2005 is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI. Its features are:
1. Data Fetcher allow users to freely use or query all the authorized data or records within the internal information system. An Excel template can define many 'Data Fetchers'. Those 'Data Fetchers' would greatly improve your working efficiencies, productivities, and reduce human errors.
2. Data writer can use the data in current form/report to update the previous form/reports under some conditions.
3. Workflow allows Excel spreadsheet to pass around according to predefined procedures based on the distinguished access authorities and roles. Additionally, in every workflow task, authorized users could get their intended data via the easily manipulated 'Data Fetchers' and update previous form/reports via Data writer. Therefore, Data Fetcher, Data writer and workflow is one of most important features for Excel Server 2005.
4. Outer data source can integrate other database applications into excel server.
5. In Excel Server 2005, public data (such as: Organization, Employee, Role, Event Viewer, Backup and Restore) is centrally managed; in contrast, Data Type, Data Selection, Keywords, Auto ID process, Outer data source could be managed separately; worksheets, accounting books and reports are designed and managed based on users' authorities. Those management methods would increase system's flexibility and usability.
6. Excel Server 2005 uses MS SQL Server2000 as the backend database management system. It makes whole system running safely and smoothly.
BC Excel Server 2008 Enterprise-Complete 8.7 " Everyone can be a MIS software engineer "----The Excel Server is the MIS developed platform as well as the using platform which is base on the Excel and database. Thousands of