dtNotes 3.0 dtNotes is a small handy application that lets computer WaveNET mp3 1.1.0 A free mp3 encoding software package that uses LAME mp3 Car Logbook 2.3 Car Logbook is an applet designed to track the business use 4POSRental 324.00 Video rental software for DVD rental stores with PhotoID PC Chaperone 5.7 PC Chaperone includes robust Internet filters and the most Hide Files 1.00 Hide Megabytes of files and prevent them from being seen or Iwash 2.20 Protect your privacy. It deletes cookies + cache- at any Xofia Euro 3.0 Xofia Euro is a currency converter and calculator that iGo Incognito 1.2 iGo Incognito - Secure communications using a public key Fincalc 5.0 "FINCALC 5.0" is a Windows program designed to handle
BC Excel Server 2008 Standard Edition 8.3 Excel Server integrates MS Excel and MS SQL Server into a network-based Enterprise Information Platform, on which business processes can be implemented and deployed easily in a business-oriented and "DIY" manner. It is also an EAI product.
Description: Excel Server 2005 is an integral information platform built on Excel, MS SQL Server, and Windows OS. It is an easy tool of MS Excel networked and EAI. Its features are:
1. Data Fetcher allow users to freely use or query all the authorized data or records within the internal information system. An Excel template can define many 'Data Fetchers'. Those 'Data Fetchers' would greatly improve your working efficiencies, productivities, and reduce human errors.
2. Data writer can use the data in current form/report to update the previous form/reports under some conditions.
3. Workflow allows Excel spreadsheet to pass around according to predefined procedures based on the distinguished access authorities and roles. Additionally, in every workflow task, authorized users could get their intended data via the easily manipulated 'Data Fetchers' and update previous form/reports via Data writer. Therefore, Data Fetcher, Data writer and workflow is one of most important features for Excel Server 2005.
4. Outer data source can integrate other database applications into excel server.
5. In Excel Server 2005, public data (such as: Organization, Employee, Role, Event Viewer, Backup and Restore) is centrally managed; in contrast, Data Type, Data Selection, Keywords, Auto ID process, Outer data source could be managed separately; worksheets, accounting books and reports are designed and managed based on users' authorities. Those management methods would increase system's flexibility and usability.
6. Excel Server 2005 uses MS SQL Server2000 as the backend database management system. It makes whole system running safely and smoothly.
BC Excel Server 2008 Enterprise-Complete 8.7 " Everyone can be a MIS software engineer "----The Excel Server is the MIS developed platform as well as the using platform which is base on the Excel and database. Thousands of