|Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, Vista ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images. Create and manage icon libraries. Create and store images with several layers.|
Jul 29, 2016 20:04:15|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- IconXP 2.03 Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.
- IconLover 2.0 IconLover is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature
and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries,
and create a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
|Show all author software|
ArtIcons provides great opportunities for working with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP icons. You will be able to handle Windows icons with ease. In order to make Windows 10/8/7/Vista icons compatible with Windows XP you can save them without any compression.
Windows 10 introduces a new style of iconography that brings a higher level of detail and sophistication to Windows imagery. First, the style of Windows Aero-style icons is more realistic than illustrative, but not quite photorealistic. The icons are symbolic images - they should look better than photorealistic. Second, icons have a maximum size of 256 x 256, making them suitable for high-DPI displays. These high-resolution icons allow for high visual quality in list views with large icons. Finally, wherever practical, fixed document icons are replaced by thumbnails of the content, making documents easier to identify and find. Thus, ArtIcons is a beeline to refining the visuals of your program and making it more communicative for users.
A picture of a maximum size of 256 x 256 to be used as an icon, in principle, is supported by XP, yet such an icon occupies 400Kb of disk space, which is far more than standard 25Kb of an XP icon. Aha-Soft has again found a way to cast off these shackles: ArtIcons uses advanced PNG compression to save images without losses and supports semitransparent images with 8bit alpha channel. That technology reduces the size of an icon only, leaving the quality invariable.
ArtIcons will help you to obtain the modern Windows 10 look. All you need is just to redesign your program's most prominent icons to use the Aerostyle or Metro style. From this time onwards Vista Icons crafted by ArtIcons will strongly impact users' overall impression of your programs' visual design. ArtIcons will improve the usability of your software by making programs, objects, and actions easier to identify and find.
icon, xp, free icons, 32-bit, iconos, design, editor, ico, librerias, articons, edit, collection, library, icon design, web design
64MB RAM, Pentium-333 MHz, 4MB Hard Disk, True Color video mode
Improved: Ability to import PNG8 images with alpha channel. Added: Ability to import icons from 64-bit DLLs.
| Find last version of ArtIcons|
| Freeware alternatives ArtIcons 5.49|
| Free Download ArtIcons 5.49 from aha-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ArtIcons Pro 4.07 Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images. Create and handle icon
|Find all software similar on ArtIcons 5.49|
- Google to Digitize Some Library Collections Five prestigious university and public libraries have reached agreement with Google Inc. to digitize millions of volumes in their collections and make portions of the text available for free to computer users online, the search giant plans to announce tod
- Library Collections Find Home Online It's a stately old building with looming columns, worn marble stairways and arched doorways dedicated in 1900 "to the conservation, advancement and dissemination of American Heritage."
|Find all news similar on ArtIcons 5.49|