|Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, BMP, JPG, PNG, ICPR images. Create and handle icon libraries. Create and store images containing several layers.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:30|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- IconXP 2.03 Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.
- IconLover 2.0 IconLover is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature
and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries,
and create a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
|Show all author software|
Aha-soft ArtIcons allows you to find and extract icons, create and edit icons, import and export icons and manage icon libraries. Using this program you can create and edit icons with image formats in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 32-bit True Color with 8-bit alpha channel. This program features a sufficiently improved image editor that offers graphic artists a number of breakthrough features, including the ability to create icons with several raster layers. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve, ellipse and enhanced gradient and chess fill.
ArtIcons allows you to import, export and change color palettes for icon images. You can import icons from .ico, .icpr, .ani, .cur, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .psd, .xpm, .xbm, .wbmp and .gif files and import images from screen captures. You can export icon images to .ico, .icpr, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .xpm, .xbm, .wbmp, .psd and .rc files. You can even extract icons from Windows executables, libraries (including .exe, .scr, .icl, .dll, .il, .nil, .ocx, .vbx, .dpl, .bpl and several other file types). You can modify icons inside existing executables.
With ArtIcons, you are can split compound icons into simple images and break down entire icon libraries into individual icons. You can also create your own icon libraries for better and more efficient icon storage. ArtIcons scans files and folders for icons, deletes identical icons from libraries, sorts icons within libraries, performs drag and drop operations to files from Windows Explorer or other file shells and drags and drops icons from one library to another. You can move icons between libraries as well as copy and paste images to other applications.
Other new features include the ability to manage large images, support for export and import of transparent PNG images, new interface, new flood fill patterns and effects, and more.
design, library, ico, 32-bit, free icons, icon, iconos, librerias, xp, articons, editor, edit, collection
16MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk, True Color video mode
Undo limit is increased to 24 commands. Italian interface is updated. Problems with some .bmp files are fixed. Arbitrary canvas rotation is added.
| Find last version of ArtIcons|
| Freeware alternatives ArtIcons 4.07|
| Free Download ArtIcons 4.07 from aha-soft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ArtIcons Pro 4.07 Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images. Create and handle icon
|Find all software similar on ArtIcons 4.07|
- Google to Digitize Some Library Collections Five prestigious university and public libraries have reached agreement with Google Inc. to digitize millions of volumes in their collections and make portions of the text available for free to computer users online, the search giant plans to announce tod
- Library Collections Find Home Online It's a stately old building with looming columns, worn marble stairways and arched doorways dedicated in 1900 "to the conservation, advancement and dissemination of American Heritage."
|Find all news similar on ArtIcons 4.07|