Boogy Chat is a chat for local networks.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:28 Rating
16 ( -2 -12.5% ) Size 1187 kb Licence Shareware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP Homepage vitolab.com Author Vitolab Software
click for full size
Description: Boogy Chat is not just a chat for local networks. This chat was and is still being designed with the only objective, namely, to have a pleasure from the talk.
- Common chat.
- Private talk.
- Talk to several users simultaneously (group talk).
- A convenient list of users adjustable to your preferences.
- The possibility to ignore both individual users and groups.
- Messages may contain not only graphical images (smilies), but also animation.
- Auto-reply (adjustable to your preferences).
- Rich opportunities for adjustment of your own profile (additional information about the user) and viewing of profiles of other users in the chat.
- The possibility to minimize the chat. You will be informed about incoming messages.
- Audio notices of events.
- Operation of the chat without a special program on the server.
- A convenient and simple to use interface; a detailed description of the program.
- Multilingual support.
- Boogy Chat is intended to talk with pleasure!
Boogy Chat - communicate with pleasure! Short tags: net, dialogue, chat, conversation System Requirements: Use local network Find last version of Boogy Chat
Freeware alternatives Boogy Chat 1.9.5 Free Download Boogy Chat 1.9.5 from vitolab.com
Similar software shotlights: Online Live Chat Software 188.8.131.52 Digital chat software offers real time interaction with online visitors, and a proven increase in sales conversion. Tool supports all types of browsers like Internet Explorer
Find all software similar on Boogy Chat 1.9.5
Similar news: My Net Chat Zapper By Inventor Paula MUM Paula Ward has told how she was voted the world's top female inventor, thanks to a device that controls access to internet chatrooms. AOL: AIM Conversations Are Safe America Online quells public criticism of changes to its AIM terms of service service, insisting the controversial privacy clause does not pertain to user-to-user instant messaging communication. Find all news similar on Boogy Chat 1.9.5