|Using ScreenShot2Email, you have an opportunity fast and easy to send a screenshot by e-mail. All that you need is to press hotkeys on your keyboard, the program makes a screenshot itself and creates a new letter with already attached the screenshot.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:31|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
Do you need to send a screenshot by email?
So you can make that as follows: press the Print Screen button, then open a graphic editor, next insert a screenshot into them, after that add comments (if it's necessary) and save it, further you need to open your mail client and create a new letter and attach the screenshot file to the letter.
Don't you wish to spend your time?
Taking advantage of ScreenShot2Email and you can avoid a lot of troubles and long operations.
Using ScreenShot2Email, you have an opportunity fast and easy to send a screenshot by e-mail. All that you need is to press hotkeys on your keyboard, which is defined by you, the program makes a screenshot itself and convert it to the necessary graphic format, then adds watermark on the image and creates a new letter with already attached the screenshot file.
ScreenShot2Email has a user-friendly and simple interface. Also, using ScreenShot2Email, you have an opportunity to send your screenshots in various formats and you can add comments (as watermarks) on a screenshots.
The opportunity of definable hotkeys for a screenshot creation make the process of creation and sending easier, and a small size of created images (you can achieve it using your favorite graphic format of these images) that will reduce time of sending your e-mail.
Using ScreenShot2Email, you have following opportunities:
- Definable hotkeys for making a screenshot of an active window or entire screen.
- Creation of screenshots in follow formats: jpeg (jpg), png, gif, tiff (tif) and bmp, it will allow you to get images with a necessary compression level.
- The function of adding watermarks on images.
- This software is compatible with all mail clients (supports all MAPI clients).
- Easy to use.
- Making screenshots of an active window or entire screen.
- High speed.
- Small executable size.
mail, Screen capture, jpg, send, png, bmp, jpeg, email, Screenshot, tiff
Win 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP, 800x600 hi-color video, 486 processor or higher, 16MB RAM, 3MB free disk space
| Freeware alternatives ScreenShot2Email 184.108.40.206|
| Free Download ScreenShot2Email 220.127.116.11 from screenshot2email.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- IE Screenshot Pro 2.6.0 Save an entire Web page as an image file or thumbnail image with a single click, in the most popular formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG, etc.). Stamp desired text on screenshots. It's even
- ScreenShot2File 18.104.22.168 Easy to use screenshot maker. Saves entire screen or active window to 5 file formats (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP). Text watermark. Filename generator. Delayed capture. Making series
|Find all software similar on ScreenShot2Email 22.214.171.124|
- Court rules ISP didn't violate law by capturing, copying e-mails JULY 02, 2004 (COMPUTERWORLD) - In an e-mail privacy case that could have broad implications for users, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the operator of a small ISP operations did not break federal law when he used special code to intercept and
- Microsoft Hosts Industry Email Sender ID Summit Over 80 members of the E-mail Service Provider Coalition (ESPC) -- which provides e-mail delivery services to over 250,000 clients in North America -- gathered at the Microsoft campus for a summit on the Sender ID Framework, demonstrating strong consensus
|Find all news similar on ScreenShot2Email 126.96.36.199|