DTM Data Generator 2.00.11
( View screenshot )
|DTM Data Generator is a tool that generates data for database testing. It creates test data rows, database tables and schema objects (views, triggers). The tool resolves foreign keys and order of tables automatically. SQL, text, JSON and XML output.|
Nov 8, 2016 23:27:15|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- DTM SQL editor 2.05.02 DTM SQL editor is a set of database management tools: editor, schema navigation and management, data export. The tool provides unified access to different types of databases and to have a set of solutions that makes processing your data easy.
- DTM Data Editor 1.04.07 DTM Data Editor is a database viewer and editor with BLOB support for professionals who are tired of wasting their time on mundane tasks. The program uses form-based interface and works with any ODBC data source. Automatic SQL statements generation.
|Show all author software|
Database developers and administrators know the testing routine very well. One of the most unpopular tasks is creating data sets for testing new databases. On average, it takes several hours to several days of dull work, since each data set has to be created manually (copying and pasting at best), then different parameters have to be changed one by one to make sure everything works correctly.
DTM Data Generator is a simple, powerful and fully customizable utility that generates data for database testing purposes. The great advantage of this software is that it is capable of creating a wide variety of test tables and supports user-defined templates. This data can then be easily inserted into a database. There are several ways of filling databases - randomly, by a mask, or with data from another table, file, Excel spreadsheet, Access database, etc. Importantly, settings for each table are controlled separately. One data generation project may contain multiple tables, each with own rules, value range and parameters, which makes using the tool very convenient. In addition, the program is capable of creating SQL statements for any operation. Moreover, this data generation tool resolves foreign keys integrity and order of tables in the database automatically. As an addition to the direct database population, the generator offers SQL, text, JSON and XML output.
The supplemental software (multiplatform runtime) helps users to run created project at Unix/Linux and MacOS systems.
DTM Data Generator is very straightforward and works very fast. It is a must-have tool for any database developer, QA engineer or administrator who wants to save time.
test data, data generator, populate database, data for testing, test data generator, random data generator, test database generator
ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI or Oracle Call Interface
Rows per rule limit extended to about 9 000 000 000 000 000 000 (Enterprise edition only).
Value Library Manager included into installation package (Enterprise edition only).
Data Masking Tool included into installation package (Enterprise edition only).
| Freeware alternatives DTM Data Generator 2.00.11|
| Free Download DTM Data Generator 2.00.11 from sqledit.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Test data generator TDG 2.0 TDG Version 2.0 simplifies and speed up your work through new automatic functions, such as scanning the database catalog and automatically assigning test data definitions. It
- EMS Data Generator for DB2 3.0 EMS Data Generator for DB2 is an impressive tool for generating test data to DB2 database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate
|Find all software similar on DTM Data Generator 2.00.11|
- IBM to Test Health Care Data Sharing Hoping to prove that automation will improve health care and cut costs, International Business Machines Corp. said Monday it's developing a test system for sharing electronic medical data among hospitals, agencies and patients.
- National Health-Data Exchange Concept Tested Connecting for Health launches a prototype project to demonstrate how regional health-information networks can interconnect to share data on a national basis via the Internet.
|Find all news similar on DTM Data Generator 2.00.11|