EazyCode is a Rapid Application Development tool (Data-Entry Forms Wizard) that automatically generates VB.Net GUI Code in a matter of seconds from database table structure and sets of rules. Generated Code works for VB.NET 2005 and 2008.
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:06
16 ( -2 -12.5% )
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
EazySQL 3.0.1 Generates ready to use SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and VIEW SQL Statements and SQL Stored Procedures from table structures of MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005. Supports Optimistic Concurrency Control for Update, Foreign-Keys, etc.
Description: * EazyCode helps generate complete Windows Forms applications.
* Experience all these features without leaving your preferred IDE.
* Significantly decreases development time generating reliable front-end GUI code that do all persistence and retrieval.
* Generates ready-to-use and easily-extendable database-driven applications.
* Generates understandable, well-structured, and fully documented source code.
* Generates stored procedures for all database operations.
* Supports MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005 for code generation.
* The generated front-end GUI code supports transactions for all database operations.
* Generates up to 100% bug-free code. This means your testing time is significantly reduced because you mostly need to test just your own hand-written code.
* Generates in the language of your choice: VB.NET. More languages are under development.
* The generated front-end GUI code is easily customizable according to your needs.
* EazyCode is extremely easy to use. Just connect to a database, select a template you want to use, set the generator options, and click the "Generate Code" button. In many cases you even don't need to know SQL!
* Creates VS.NET solution and project files.
* Generates front-end GUI code that is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.
* EazyCode uses an VB.Net syntax for templates that can be easily adapted for specific needs. You will not have to learn another scripting language, and can use all the power of .Net Framework and flexibility of VB.