|Great arcade game in 3D space - fuse and nuke all the flying atoms that are trying to fill your desktop window. Two game modes, a meditative and a time-pressed one, are included, as well as different skill levels. Online contest for best players.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Square Assembler 1.6 Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online contest, and playing against the computer. Various skins are included.
- Smiling Bubbles 1.2 New games - new emotions. Now Bubbles are more perfect and funny. They are smiling, chatting, jumping, they are alive! Just start to play and little heroes will become one of your best friends, presenting you sprightly laugh and fun!
|Show all author software|
Great arcade game in 3D space - fuse and nuke all the flying atoms that are trying to fill your desktop window. Two game modes, a meditative and a time-pressed one, are included, as well as different skill levels. nline contest for best players. Easy installation. Free upgrades and support. Very entertaining and hooking - what else would you desire!
In the registered version you'll have:
two different playing modes for every taste;
three skill levels of varying difficulty, for everybody to have fun ;
tune various options to your taste ;
your best results are saved, and can take part in the Web-contest for top players ;
runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP ;
free technical support by e-mail ;
upgrage to new versions is free.
The goal of this game is to blow up all the atoms that are flying around in the space.
At the beginning of the game the space is filled with atoms of six colors that are not connected one to another. Every atom has its own properties such as velocity and direction, so all the atoms are moving chaotically. Also they are being attracted to the origin by the gravity, so they don't fly away. When two atoms collide - they stick one to another and form a molecule. Since that moment they behave like a single piece.
There are go game modes: strategy and time based. In strategy mode you can shoot the atom whenever you want, and in time based game - the atom will be automatically released after some period of time. Also you can change the gravity and the rotation speed.
arcade, game, 3d, bubbles, columns, clone, genetic, space, blocks, logic, colors, strategy, levels, board, new, cool, online, free, internet, web, contest, awards, shareware, freeware, download, winners
Pentium II 300, 32 Mb
| Freeware alternatives Atomic 3D Shooter 1.2|
| Free Download Atomic 3D Shooter 1.2 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- TetriStation 2.0 TetriStation is a pack of 18 different arcade games with different blocks, grids, strategies and logic. This is a real gamers' jukebox! Some of the games are the alltime
- TetriBox (PalmOS) 1.0 TetriStation 2 is a pack of 18 different tetris-like games, with different blocks, grids, strategies and logic. This is a real tetris jukebox for yourHiRes device ! Some of the
|Find all software similar on Atomic 3D Shooter 1.2|
- Video game pioneer shoots for next level with cell phones Video game pioneer Trip Hawkins is going mobile. His latest act, a Silicon Valley company called Digital Chocolate, is developing games and "lifestyle" applications for portable phones. He hopes the new venture will turn out like the first he founded, Ele
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
|Find all news similar on Atomic 3D Shooter 1.2|