If you own a web site with imporant information, this software is the only product available today (to the best of our knowledge) that can secure your data from spidering programs. This software is easy to use with Microsoft IIS server.
Description: If you own a web site with imporant information, this software is the only product available today (to the best of our knowledge) that can secure your data from spidering programs. This software is made as plugin for IIS and can be used with any scripting language supported by Microsoft IIS server.
SpiderArmor makes your pages visible to users but not available for spidering programs that will make your data safe from scrapping by others!SpiderArmor is a breakthrough in site content protection.
The company Soft Service Ltd managed to unit the advantages of the existing data protection techniques in one software SpiderArmor:
* Protection against data copying by the client through the clipboard
* Protection against content by viewing a HTML code both by means of a browser, and after data saving on a hard disk.
* Protection against data extraction by spidering programs.
* Simplicity in installation. You only need to add one html tag into a code of web-application to mark the protected spaces of your site.
* Simplicity in use, you can change a site or the information in a database as you wish, but your information remains protected.
* You protect only that data which you want to protect, thus the rest of a page is completely accessible to indexation by search systems
* Works with any web-scripts (HTML, DHTML, ASP, ASP.NET, CFML, PHP, Perl, DLL, EXE, etc).
Search Engine Friendly ISAPI Filter 2.1 Disguise dynamic pages as static ones. Static pages are much more likely to be crawled. Extra Features: Convert file extensions Easy administration Use to assist
IIS Accelerator 2 ISAPI filter for high performance HTTP Compression and Content Optimization, Whitespace Removing, Image Optimization, Image Re-compression and much more. Makes Web sites up to
IIS Rounds the Security Corner Opinion: There are only two Web servers that matter. While two-thirds of domains run Apache, Web server share numbers show that Microsoft's IIS is also a respectable choice.