Apex SQL Diff 2012.01 ApexSQL Diff 2012 is a high speed Database comparison and synchronization tool. Automatically generate scripts to synchronize two databases, graphically view object script differences, run unattended via the command line or programmable API.
Apex SQL Edit 2011.02 Apex SQL edit is an integrated SQL database editing tool/IDE. Apex SQL Edit provides source control integration with Visual Source Safe, Vault, Microsoft Team System and a variety of other SCC-compliant source control systems.
Description: ApexSQL Diff API is a programmable API that allows you to use ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization engine in your own applications eliminating the need to code them yourself.
The ApexSQL Diff API can be used to compare and synchronize databases and is primarily used for finding differences between two databases. The synchronization engine allows you to easily port differences or changes from one database to another.
It comes with a working example.
It can be used with any .Net language.
- Full API access to ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization engine
- Create programs to schedule or automate comparison and synchronization
- Use ApexSQL Diff's comparison and synchronization capabilities in your own apps
- Compare and synchronize both schema and data
- Compare and synchronize live database schemas for all SQL Server versions
ApexSQL Data Diff 2016.02 ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data. It also supports comparing SQL Azure databases, database backups, CLI, and