ApexSQL Log API is a programmable API that adds transaction log auditing capabilities to your own applications. It enables you to tap into ApexSQL Log's auditing capabilities and functionalities eliminating the need to code them yourself.
Dec 26, 2012 14:04:09
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
Apex SQL Diff 2012.01 ApexSQL Diff 2012 is a high speed Database comparison and synchronization tool. Automatically generate scripts to synchronize two databases, graphically view object script differences, run unattended via the command line or programmable API.
Apex SQL Edit 2011.02 Apex SQL edit is an integrated SQL database editing tool/IDE. Apex SQL Edit provides source control integration with Visual Source Safe, Vault, Microsoft Team System and a variety of other SCC-compliant source control systems.
Description: ApexSQL Log API is a programmable API that adds transaction log auditing capabilities to your own applications. It enables you to tap into ApexSQL Log's auditing capabilities and functionalities eliminating the need to code them yourself.
ApexSQL Log API is primarily intended for development of specialized auditing modules for your applications. Because it exposes SQL Server's transaction log to your application, it can also be used for data recovery (although ApexSQL Log offers more advantages and features in this regard) and performance tracking (e.g. track most updated tables and pages).
- Develop auditing modules for your applications
- Create and customize audit reports of your SQL Server's transaction log
- Easily use your SQL Server's transaction log to recover data
- Analyze row history for historical changes
- Track most updated tables and pages
- SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 support
- Fully leverage the increased memory and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
Apex SQL Recover 2011.02 ApexSQL Recover is a powerful recovery tool that recovers lost/corrupted data that normally cannot be recovered anymore. ApexSQL Recover even allows for selective recovery from