Raster To Vector Converter 1.6.7 Raster To Vector converter is the most powerful and absolutely free solution for digitizing vector data from image sources. It combines the power of outline vectorizing technology with many other unique features.
Script Debugger IDE 1.6.8 Script Debugger IDE is full-featured client and server ActiveX Scripting debugger. It provides developers with a robust set of tools for developing scripts and Web applications.
Description: Vector Graphics ActiveX is professional graphics solution for creating business and technical drawings and the most powerful for today. It provides 500+ methods, properties and events and is fully object oriented. Developers get full control of all objects at run time and can process graphic documents, analyze and visualize any kind of realistic processes, create interactive GIS-, CAD- and SCADA systems.
Top features of the ActiveX:
- Easy in use;
- Free for noncommercial use;
- Hardware acceleration;
- High-speed or high-quality rendering with bicubic filtration and antialiasing;
- Export drawings to BMP, JPG, PNG and EMF formats;
- Ability to establish connections between shapes and external data;
- Changing all attributes in design and runtime modes;
- All mouse events, mouse wheel, scroll and zoom;
- Bezier curves and Cardinal splines;
- Shapes with holes;
- Filling shapes with color, gradient, sketch or texture;
- Transparent contours and brushes;
- Patterns and shapes libraries;
- Flexible Printing.
Vector Graphics ActiveX helps you to save development time, increase productivity and extend possibilities of your applications.
Dxf2DwgDLL 3.50 Dxf2DwgDLL allows the programmers to convert dxf to dwg files and viceversa without the need of AutoCAD.You can use Dxf2Dwg DLL 3.50 in any your own application royalties
CtrlCAD source code C++ 188.8.131.52 CtrlCAD is a 2D source code cad. It is the starting point to build your own customized drawing applications (CAD/GIS). The library is furnished in source code formats.Royalties
Illustration courtesy of NASA If you haven't perfected your tan yet this summer, have we got a spot for you! A place where the sun shines 11 times as bright as on Earth, doesn't set for 4,000 hours, and produces 800°F temperatures. There's much to explore, ...