SwisSQL- SQL Server to Oracle Edition is an Automated Migration tool to convert Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL stored procedures to Oracle PL/SQL equivalent code. It automates more than 80% of the code conversion with very minimal manual effort
SwisSQL - Data Migration Tool 6.0 SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration of database structures and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, SAP DB, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
SwisSQL - Sybase to Oracle Migration Tool 3.1 SwisSQL - Sybase to Oracle Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Sybase Adaptive Server Transact SQL (ASE) into equivalent PL/ SQL code.
Description: SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Edition is an Automated Migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Microsoft SQL Server Transact SQL into equivalent Oracle PL/SQL code. It automates more than 80% of the Transact SQL code conversion into PL/SQL with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
SwisSQL - SQL Server to Oracle Edition provides the following significant features:
- Migration of SQL Server Transact SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of Transact SQL In-Built Functions, SQL queries & all In-Built data types (including user-defined types).
- Supports conversion of all Transaction features.
- Supports conversion of Temporary table feature into PL/SQL.
- Supports conversion of most of the '@@' Global variables into equivalent PL/SQL implementation.
- Support for Result-Set Processing conversion from Transact SQL to PL/SQL.
- Generates formatted, readable PL/SQL code with very good comments.
- Provides an ease to use Graphical user interface with support for single click driven migration.
- The tool supports two modes of conversion: (i). It could fetch Transact SQL model directly from database and convert them (ii) Supports conversion of Transact SQL source files loaded from local directory.