|Trading and stock quotes downloading software for Microsoft Excel. Library of 146+ technical analysis functions. You can download historical end-of-day and real time quotes into spreadsheets. Portfolio, stock options, stock charts, intraday.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:05:06|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- AnalyzerXL 6.1.37 Trading and stock quotes downloading software for Microsoft Excel. Library of 165 technical analysis functions. You can download historical end-of-day and real time quotes into spreadsheets. Portfolio, stock options, stock charts, intraday.
- DownloaderXL Package 6.1.39 Stock quotes downloading software tools for Microsoft Excel. Download historical end-of-day and real time quotes and manage your investment portfolio in Excel worksheets.
|Show all author software|
Powerful technical analysis and data downloading software for Microsoft Excel. AnalyzerXL Package includes following products: AnalyzerXL, DownloaderXL, BulkquotesXL, RTQuotesXL, OptionsXL and PortfolioXL.
AnalyzerXL is a library of 146+ technical analysis functions, indicators and experts. You can automatically build charts for functions with numeric outputs, create and manage macros. Wizard greatly simplifies the procedure of calculation and improves the speed of building trading systems. AnalyzerXL’s integration with Excel provides broad opportunities.
DownloaderXL downloads free historical stock, index and mutual fund data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets from Yahoo Finance. Historical data goes back at least 15 years and is available for exchanges of USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, India and more countries. DownloaderXL easily builds charts.
BulkquotesXL downloads free historical end-of-day data for stocks, indexes and mutual funds from Yahoo Finance and free historical end-of-day data for financial futures, commodity futures and indexes from Pifin. It enables you to quickly construct and manage powerful, multi-tickered analytical projects. You can choose several templates to download data and export it to the world-known formats, build charts and execute your own macros. Technical analysis functions can be automatically calculated.
RTQuotesXL downloads free 15-minutes delayed and fee-based real-time quotes for stocks, indexes, options, mutual funds, financial futures, commodity futures and other securities from Yahoo Finance and PCQuote. DDE feature is accessible. RTQuotesXL can be used for real-time charting, real-time technical analysis and monitoring current market situation.
OptionsXL is option chains and LEAPS series downloader for Microsoft Excel.
PortfolioXL a portfolio tracking add-in for Microsoft Excel.
NeuroXL with prediction and clusterisation features is also included in TraderXL
technical, analysis, stock, quotes, historical, trading, investment, intraday, average, RCA, MACD, index, spread, Microsoft, Excel, add-in, options, chart, portfolio, real-time, candlestick, bars, dde, AnalyzerXL, neural, networks, ticker, futures, mutual
Microsoft Excel 97 or higher
- PredictorXL: inputs and outpus align corrected
- RTQuotesXL: processing symbols with dot characted corrected
- Registration form tooltip added
- BulkquotesXL: last cell processing changed
- Registration method changed
- OptionsXL: data downloading corrected
| Find last version of TraderXL Pro|
| Freeware alternatives TraderXL Pro 5.8.6|
| Free Download TraderXL Pro 5.8.6 from analyzerxl.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AnalyzerXL Pro 7.0.2 AnalyzerXL Pro is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2010 designed to help you create trade systems and conduct technical analysis calculations directly in your worksheets. AnalyzerXL
|Find all software similar on TraderXL Pro 5.8.6|
- McAfee Adds Real-Time Scanning to Zap Spyware A new anti-spyware module brings McAfee's enterprise clients another layer of protection against spyware, keystroke loggers and password thieves.
- Computer Problem Causes False Stock Quotes A computer problem at an unidentified stock trader caused erroneous, exaggerated prices some as high as $950 per share to be posted to the Nasdaq Stock Market Friday morning for 1,680 different stocks, a spokeswoman for the Nasdaq said.
|Find all news similar on TraderXL Pro 5.8.6|