|Creating high-detail true color alpha-blended icons becomes a hard task unless we use the right tools. AWicons allows creating, editing and managing icons and other small imagery. This is the only tool you need to create vivid icons from scratch!|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:17|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Artistic Effects 1.8 Download this great collection of image filters that make up professional computer artist toolbox. This unique effects pack has all that you may need to start creating fantastic colorful artwork right away without having to pay mega bucks for it!
- 3D Maker 1.2 This unique Photoshop plug-in is intended to add a completely new dimension to your artwork! It allows creation of pseudo 3D graphical elements out of 2D drawings. Imagination and creative thinking is all you need! Download free trial version now!
|Show all author software|
User interfaces are getting better and better every year. The most important part of any good graphical user interface is iconic graphics. A small image that takes only a couple dozens of pixels can sometimes have more meaning than a paragraph of text. Due to the nature of imagery perception icons create the strongest associations in human beings.
New technologies and higher resolution rates allow developers use high-detail true color alpha-blended icons when designing user interfaces. However creating vivid icons becomes an insurmountable task unless we use the right tools.
Lokas Software is proud to offer a complete icon creator toolbox - AWicons! At an unbeatable price you can purchase all the tools you need to create graphically rich icons in one package!
AWicons allows searching, creating, editing and managing icons, cursors and other small imagery. The application fully supports Windows XP true color icons. AWicons handles many popular file formats (such as ico, icl, cur, ani, png, gif, bmp and jpg) used to store multiple icons of various dimensions as well as all possible color modes (mono, 16, 256, true-color and true-color with alpha channel)!
AWicons Lite icon management feature allows scanning various locations for images, which is very convenient when you do a lot of graphics editing. Being an icon drawing suite AWicons offers popular drawing tools (pen, line, ellipse, polygon, text, colors replace, etc.) and drawing modifiers (such as anti-aliasing, multi-color gradient, transparency, etc.). You can apply various artistic effects to your icons. Among those are 'contrast', 'blur' and many others.
AWicons comes with comprehensive help system that includes drawing tips. Even if you have never edited icons before you will find it easy and entertaining to learn-by-play with easy-to-use multilingual interface! Humble price and amazing functionality make this software a must have!
icons, tools, tool, graphic, desktop, icon, cursor, cursors, edit, editor, graphics, awicons, lokas
800x600, minimum of 65K colors, 7 MB free disk space
- Windows 7 support improved;
- interface improved;
- some minor bugs fixed;
| Find last version of AWicons Lite|
| Free Download AWicons Lite 10.0 from awicons.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- AZ Icon Editor 5.7.0 A full-featured Icon Editor for creating and editing icons of any size and color depth, as wel as static or animated cursors, providing all the drawing tools and advanced
|Find all software similar on AWicons Lite 10.0|
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
- Microsoft Reinvents Desktop Graphics in Windows Longhorn Microsoft Corp. is working away on the next-generation of Windows, code-named Longhorn, due in 2006. According to developers, the new operating system will reshape the Windows graphics architecture, from 2D to 3D, with the Windows Graphics Foundation.
|Find all news similar on AWicons Lite 10.0|