Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter with free trial without time limit can convert SWF to iphone MP4 video for playback on Apple iPhone. Converting SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files and support batch mode conversion lets you easily and fully enjoy.
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:15
Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Description: Moyea SWF to iPhone Converter is a handy utility that can excellently convert Flash projectors and SWF to iPhone video and SWF to iPod video (MP4) for playback on iPhone. Its manual mode allows capturing interactive flash for SWF to iPhone MP4 video conversion. Then as this SWF to iPhone converter cost less and has perfect performance for converting SWF to mp4, SWF to iphone video (mp4), SWF to iPod video (mp4), and ripping SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files, this SWF Converter is really an economical and powerful tool for converting SWF to video for home use as well as sharing with excellent picture quality and sound quality.
Key Features of SWF to iPhone Converter
1. Convert SWF to iPhone video and iPod video (MP4)
2. Convert SWF to MP4
3. Convert SWF to MP3 and AAC audio
4. Support iPhone-compatible codec of MPEG4
5. Support ActionScript
6. Support SWF to video batch mode conversion
7. Support recording and ripping SWF to MP3, AAC, etc audio in an independent file
8. Perfectly convert the SWF files which are embedded or linked with Flash videos (FLV)
9. Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound quality and picture quality
10. Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
11. Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
12. Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control the conversion process
MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
Video game biz converting to Christianity While such Mature-ratedgames as "Resident Evil 4," "Doom 3" and "Halo 2" are widelyknown for raking in millions for the video game industry, asmall but growing number of game developers are creating titlesfor Christian gamers.