WebAsyst Contact Manager is a centralized web-based storage system to manage communications with clients, colleagues, employees, and personal contacts. Unlimited folders & contacts. Personal or Group permission for each folder. Customizable fields.
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36
Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix
Description: WebAsyst Contact Manager is a central part of all WebAsyst applications. Contact Manager is included into WebAsyst kernel and every WebAsyst product utilizes Contact Manager functions. Contact Manager allows you to centralize your business and private contact storage, manage users and groups, create multiple contact lists and share them with your team. It makes WebAsyst product family a contact-centric solution ideally suitable for effective collaboration in many industries and for different project teams. Quick, easy to set up & with user-friendly instructions, this online contact management system is both an operational and marketing tool.
WebAsyst Contact Manager lets you:
- Create online address book of contacts and organize them into folders;
- Share your contact information with colleagues, family and friends;
- Quickly customize contact entry format - add new fields as needed (e.g. SSN or even Eye Color) or modify/delete existing fields;
- Create user groups and customize access rights to every folder for both individuals and groups;
- Create lists of contacts/users based on different criteria;
- Generate Sign-Up form in just three clicks, place this form on your website, and let visitors turn into subscribers.
Contact Manager is accessible anytime from anywhere via standard Internet browser or Windows Client. WebAsyst Windows Client is seamlessly integrated with the Windows environment.
WebAsyst Address Book 1 Web-based contact management software. Centralized storage for your business and personal contacts. It allows you to organize contact entries into folders and share access with
WebAsyst Suite 1.3 WebAsyst Suite is a family of web-based applications for contact management, project planning and issue tracking, to store and share documents, notes and memos, to deliver content