2X ThinClientServer for Windows 3.0
( View screenshot )
|2XThinClientServer is the complete solution for central deployment, configuration & management of thin clients & user's connection settings. Both PCs (converted 2 thinclients) & thin client devices from any vendor are supported via 2XThinClientOS.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:15|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- 2X LoadBalancer for Terminal Services 3.0 2X LoadBalancer for Windows Terminal Services provides load balancing, increased security and redundancy for your Terminal Services. Easily load balance RDP/ICA sessions between Terminal Servers provide fault tolerance, and allow connections via SSL.
- 2X SecureRDP for Terminal Services 4.0 2X SecureRDP for Windows Terminal Services dramatically increases the security of your Microsoft Terminal Servers by accepting or denying incoming RDP connections by IP, Mac address, computer name, client version or based on time of day. Freeware!
|Show all author software|
Centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to thin clients
2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC's to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor (HP, Neoware, Wyse, Maxspeed and more).
User's connection & device hardware settings (RDP / ICA / NX, screen size, Applications that users have access to, Terminal Server name and more) can be controlled centrally by device, user, group or department (Active Directory / LDAP) via the web based interface.
2X ThinClientServer v3 makes Windows manageable - ON LINUX! It deploys a secure, centrally managed Linux desktop which runs any Windows application via RDP.
2X ThinClientServer other key features:
* Converting existing PCs to thin clients
* Manage users' connection settings centrally by user, group or department
* Limit users to Citrix or 2X published applications rather than giving access to a whole desktop
* Thin client vendor independent: Manage any thin client / PC centrally
* Supports virtually all thin clients and computer hardware
thin client software, server based computing, terminal services, thin client, ICA, thin clients, Terminal server, RDP, Citrix, thin client terminal
Server (for Windows): Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003
| Free Download 2X ThinClientServer for Windows 3.0 from downloads.2x.com|