Alive Address Book 22.214.171.124
( View screenshot )
|Alive Address Book is a sterling electronic address book. Supports the tree-type structure of the contact list, over 50 different fields in each contact, allows you to add photographs, textual description, etc.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:05|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- Alive Task Manager 126.96.36.199 Alive Task Manager is a genuine electronic task scheduler, which can be used to create new tasks, view the task schedule for an arbitrary date, remind about specific events, repeat tasks, etc.
- Alive Organizer 3.11.17.03 Alive Organizer by Vitolab Software is what you need to organize either your working hours or private time in a simple and effective way. Schedule tasks, keep contacts and passwords, write your blog, make notes and succeed with personal Organizer!
|Show all author software|
Alive Address Book is a sterling electronic address book. Alive Address Book largely outperforms other similar programs. The program supports the tree-type structure of the contact list. It allows you to adjust the display and offers the options of searching, adding, changing or copying various contacts. Each entry in Alive Address Book has over 50 different fields ensuring the most comprehensive description of the contact. If any desired field is missing, information can be added to the Remarks field. The export/import feature greatly facilitates data transfer. The synchronization option is useful, for example, when the contact book is synchronized between a notebook and a desktop computer.
Each contact in Alive Address Book represents a document, which is rich in strictly organized information. All fields are grouped into tabs. This feature is very convenient for retrieval and viewing contact information:
Summary - contains only brief information about a contact. This is very convenient for quick viewing.
General - contains general information about a contact.
Home - contains personal information about a contact.
Business - contains information about the place of employment.
All fields - allows viewing and changing contents of all fields or only entered/empty fields. This is very convenient if you need to look through full information about a contact on "one sheet".
Remarks - if you need to write unique information or a textual note about a contact, you may use this tab.
The amount of information, which can be written for one contact is huge indeed and, if you actively use the Remarks tab, is actually boundless.
The use of the search feature of Alive Address Book and the creation of the tree of contacts makes it easy and pleasant to handle this abundant information.
Handy and accessible interface ensures quick mastery and full use of program features.
Alive address Book, Address, Book, PIM, Manager, Personal, Information, Contact, Base, Data
Version 1.9 include updates, enhancements and bug fixes. The bugs and drawbacks of the previous version has been fixed, the user interface of the program has been partially revised and modified.
| Freeware alternatives Alive Address Book 188.8.131.52|
| Free Download Alive Address Book 184.108.40.206 from vitolab.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Contact Wolf 2.25 Contact Wolf's award winning design sets a new standard in Contact Management. Keep detailed records on everyone you know - Phone numbers, addresses, internet addresses, family
- Note Thing 1.0.14 The Simplest personal information manager that organizes your tasks, contacts, ideas, problems. Note Thing helps you remember everything about your life on time. You can kep track
|Find all software similar on Alive Address Book 220.127.116.11|
- Gmail Allows Address Book Imports You may have noticed some changes at Google over the weekend. Besides promoting its newly-acquired digital photo software Picasa on its index page, Google began offering new features to Gmail users. Google now allows users to import their address books ..
- Freeform Information Managers Get Fancy We use contact managers to save phone numbers and addresses. We create folders to store documents and digital images. And we employ personal finance software to organize all our financial information. But what's at our disposal when we need to jot down a
|Find all news similar on Alive Address Book 18.104.22.168|