Discover what 20 million users already know -- Paint Shop Pro offers the easiest, most affordable way to achieve professional results! Don't waste your time with high-end professional products that cost a fortune and take a lifetime to learn.
Paint Shop Photo Album 5.0 Has everything you need to quickly and easily enhance, organize, and share digital photos. Whether you're e-mailing photos, creating a photo keepsake, or burning a Video CD, Photo Album is your complete digital photography center.
Corel Photo Album 6.0 > Unlock the magic in your digital photos with Corel® Photo Album™ 6, the easiest way to organize, enhance, protect, and share your photos - guaranteed.
Description: Discover what 20 million users already know -- Paint Shop Pro offers the easiest, most affordable way to achieve professional results! Don't waste your time with high-end professional products that cost a fortune and take a lifetime to learn. And don't settle for slow, cookie-cutter programs that tie you to templates. Get Paint Shop Pro.
* Retouch, repair, and edit photos with easy-to-use, high-quality, automatic photo enhancement features
* Create and optimize Web graphics with built-in Web tools and artistic drawing and text tools
* Design cool animations with Animation Shop 3 included free
* Easily add custom images to your home and business graphics projects
* Save time with productivity tools: grids, guides, alignment, and grouping
* Expand your creativity with over 75 special effects
* Share photos electronically with friends and family via email, Web sites, and photo-sharing sites
Corel Paint Shop Pro 10.0 Corel® Paint Shop Pro® X delivers a complete set of photo editing tools to help you create professional-looking photos fast! By combining automatic photo fixes and precision
Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 With automatic and precision editing tools, plus the Express Lab to help you view and fix photos, Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo X2 is the easiest way to get professional-looking
The Camera Is the FilmRethinking Digital Photography Since the first digital cameras arrived, and even during the era of video cameras, I have managed to take almost every new model made into the field. I've had enough experience with these cameras to conclude that eventually, serious photographers are goin