|WinShredder 2 - erases your internet history, deletes files and protects your privacy. 1 year free updates and free technical support. Delete chats, audio and video files, temporary internet files, images, passwords, cookies, internet history.|
More author software:
- MyRegistryCleaner 18.104.22.168 Is your PC slow? Fix the problem with a quick download! Tune Up your PC, clean, repair, speed up and back up your system. All in one! Let your PC run fast and clean again. It's that simple!
- Spyware 24x7 22.214.171.124 Spyware24x7 provide around the clock protection from spyware, adware and malware. Powered by Lavasoft's antispyware software solution, Spyware 24x7 Pro offers advanced real-time protection while protecting your computer and your indentity.
|Show all author software|
WinShredder 2 - erases your internet history, deletes your files and protects your privacy. With technology (Patent 5022.22M ) approved for use by both the U.S. Department of Defense (D.o.D.) and the U.S. National Security Agency (N.S.A.) you are getting military-grade protection. 1 year free updates and free technical support.Deleted files, Chats, Audio and video, passwords, cookies, images and more.
WinShredder Product Benefits:
* Unlimited Shredding
Most competitor products limit the user to only 1, or to a fixed number of data wipes when shredding. WinShredder permits an UNLIMITED number of data wipes. Want to shred that file 10000 times? No problem!
* Unlimited 'Do Not Shred' Folder Locations
A serious flaw in most competitor products is the inability to protect important folders from accidental shredding. This disastrous problem is solved with WinShredder. WinShredder permits an unlimited number of 'Do Not Shred' folder locations to be defined, protecting them from accidental shredding.
* Drag and Drop to the Desktop Trashcan
WinShredder supports all Windows drag and drop features. You can Shred files or folders simply by dragging them to the desktop WinShredder Trashcan.
* True Windows Explorer Integration (Right mouse-click menu integration)
WinShredder integrates with all versions of the Windows operating system and appears as a new 'Delete with WinShredder' menu option, complete with icon, when right mouse-clicking on a file or folder.
* Optional Instant Shredding
Turn on the 'Instant Shred' option and you can start the shred process instantly just by dragging files to the desktop WinShredder trash can.
* No 'lock-ups' while Shredding
Many competitor products lock up your computer while they are shredding files. While they are shredding files, you cannot move your mouse or open another program. Not WinShredder! You can continue to work while shredding is smoothly.
delete file, delete temporary internet file, delete history file, delete temp, cannot delete file, delete internet file, delete temporary file, how to permanently delete file, delete unwanted file windows, cache, recycle, bin, shredder
Pentium Processor 9.0 or greater; 16MB RAM; 8MB Hard Disk space
WinShredder 2.0 verison now Vista compatible
WinShredder 2.0 deletes index.dat
| Find last version of WinShredder|
| Freeware alternatives WinShredder 2.01|
| Free Download WinShredder 2.01 from downloads.pcsecurityshield.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Permanently Delete Files From Computer Software 7.0 Delete files forever so that they can never be recovered. This software offers a solution to users who want to permanently delete files so that they cannot be recovered using
- ShredIt for Windows 5.3.2 Protect your privacy with this easy to use file shredder that shreds data so it can't be recovered. Whether you want to erase a hard drive or wipe a file, ShredIt for Windows is
|Find all software similar on WinShredder 2.01|
- The Venus Files: History Repeats on June 8 Venus will pass in front of the Sun on June 8, and skywatchers in many locations around the world will have their first chance in nearly 122 years to see the planet as a black dot against the solar surface. The event is among the rarest of predictab
- Canadian Supreme Court rules cached music files not copyright infringement Internet Service Providers (ISPs) do not infringe a copyright owner's right to communicate a work to the public merely by caching recorded music files, the Supreme Court of Canada has ruled. In a decision released on Wednesday. Canada's top court ruled ..
|Find all news similar on WinShredder 2.01|